• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are in the process of merging an instance into another instance.  The old instance uses customer communities and I would like to setup a URL redirect, so when customers go to the old url for the customer community it redirects them to the new customer community link for the new instance.  Is that possible?

I tried the URL redirect under Sites for the community, but it does not work.  It seems that is for pages within the community. 

Thanks in advance for any help
  • November 01, 2014
I have a table dashboard showing open cases and it is currently showing case origin, custom picklist field, and record count. I need to add the oldest open date for each grouping. It has to be a number field(summary on report by minimum) as that is the only other column I can add to the dashboard component. I can add the day field with (Day(Datevalue(CreatedDate))), but I really need at least the month in addition to the day.  It would be great to get mmddyy as a number field.  Does anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this, if it is even possible?
  • February 24, 2014

I created a VF Page so the view for a custom object would show the related list as tabs. The page works great within the full app, but it gives the error "Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page" when any customer portal(coummunity) users tries to view a record in the object.  I turned on debug, but it does not give me any details on the error. 

The portal user profile does have the VF page assigned to it. 

Below is the code for the page and below that is the debug log. 

Any help would be much appreciated.  

<apex:page standardController="LCM_Services__c" showHeader="true" >
<apex:messages />
    <apex:tabPanel switchType="client"  selectedTab="name" id="theTabPanel">
        <apex:tab label="Project" name="LCM_Services__c" id="tabdetails">
            <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>
            </apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="Related Assets" name="LCM_Asset__c" id="tablcmassets">
            <apex:relatedList list="LCMAssets__r"/> 
         <apex:tab label="Trip Reports" name="Trip_Report__c" id="tabtripreports">
            <apex:relatedList list="Trip_Reports__r"/> 
        <apex:tab label="Battery Management" name="Battery_Management__c" id="tabbatterymgmt">
            <apex:relatedList list="Battery_Management__r"/> 
        <apex:tab label="Notes and Attachments" name="NotesAndAttachments" id="tabNoteAtt">
            <apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments" /> 
        <apex:tab label="Activity History" name="ActivityHistory" id="tabActHistory">
            <apex:relatedList list="ActivityHistories" /> 
        <apex:tab label="Open Activities" name="OpenActivities" id="tabOpenAct">
            <apex:relatedList list="OpenActivities" /> 
    </apex:tabPanel>    
</apex:page>

28.0 APEX_CODE,DEBUG;APEX_PROFILING,INFO;CALLOUT,INFO;DB,INFO;SYSTEM,DEBUG;VALIDATION,INFO;VISUALFORCE,INFO;WORKFLOW,INFO
09:38:10.052 (52510000)|EXECUTION_STARTED
09:38:10.052 (52554000)|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|066a00000016pcz|VF: /apex/tabbedProject
09:38:10.895 (158993000)|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE
09:38:10.895|LIMIT_USAGE_FOR_NS|(default)|
  Number of SOQL queries: 0 out of 100
  Number of query rows: 0 out of 50000
  Number of SOSL queries: 0 out of 20
  Number of DML statements: 0 out of 150
  Number of DML rows: 0 out of 10000
  Number of code statements: 0 out of 200000
  Maximum CPU time: 0 out of 10000
  Maximum heap size: 0 out of 6000000
  Number of callouts: 0 out of 10
  Number of Email Invocations: 0 out of 10
  Number of fields describes: 0 out of 100
  Number of record type describes: 0 out of 100
  Number of child relationships describes: 0 out of 100
  Number of picklist describes: 0 out of 100
  Number of future calls: 0 out of 10

09:38:10.895|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE_END

09:38:10.159 (159045000)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|VF: /apex/tabbedProject
09:38:10.159 (159056000)|EXECUTION_FINISHED
  • October 25, 2013

I would like to create a field on the standard asset object that would be updated anytime a case, from the standard case object,  is created for that asset.  I just want to have a total number of cases for the asset during the warranty period, 3 years. 

I can get this through a areport/dashboard, but I would like to have a field on the asset page that shows this number. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• July 05, 2013

I created a visualforce page to embed a word document that is in a table format(it has 4 sections, which is 4 different tables with data).  I added the visualforce page component to a page layout for our customer portal users.  The vf component looks great in IE, but when viewed in Firefox the format is off a little.  The tables do not line up correctly.  Is there way to standarize the format across all browsers?  I am not trying to render it as pdf or anything else, just HTML.

• June 28, 2013
I have a table dashboard showing open cases and it is currently showing case origin, custom picklist field, and record count. I need to add the oldest open date for each grouping. It has to be a number field(summary on report by minimum) as that is the only other column I can add to the dashboard component. I can add the day field with (Day(Datevalue(CreatedDate))), but I really need at least the month in addition to the day.  It would be great to get mmddyy as a number field.  Does anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this, if it is even possible?
  • February 24, 2014

I would like to create a field on the standard asset object that would be updated anytime a case, from the standard case object,  is created for that asset.  I just want to have a total number of cases for the asset during the warranty period, 3 years. 

I can get this through a areport/dashboard, but I would like to have a field on the asset page that shows this number. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• July 05, 2013

I created a visualforce page to embed a word document that is in a table format(it has 4 sections, which is 4 different tables with data).  I added the visualforce page component to a page layout for our customer portal users.  The vf component looks great in IE, but when viewed in Firefox the format is off a little.  The tables do not line up correctly.  Is there way to standarize the format across all browsers?  I am not trying to render it as pdf or anything else, just HTML.

• June 28, 2013