• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a simple visual workflow that requires users to input data from which a record is created. The flow then loops back to create another record dependent upon an input from the user (else it progresses to the next part of the flow which is to create a record on a different object)

When the flow loops back to the input screen, the values from the previously created record are populating the input fields even when I set the default values for each input to {!$GlobalConstant.EmptyString}.

How can I prevent this from occurring i.e. I want users to be presented with a clean form.

• September 30, 2013

I am trying to build a simple VF page to allow users to maintain ForecastingQuota in the UI when using  Collaborative Forecasting (similar to how it is done in Customizable Forecasting).

My page allows me to select a Forecasting enabled user, view their quotas and a form allows me to update QuotaAmount or QuotaQuantity and StartDate for that user

When trying to save the record, however, I get the following error:

• Quota Month: Required quota field missing

I have a separate VF page to allow me to insert ForecastingQuotas and this is working fine

Any ideas why this is so?

• July 02, 2013

I am trying to build a simple VF page to allow users to maintain ForecastingQuota in the UI when using  Collaborative Forecasting (similar to how it is done in Customizable Forecasting).

My page allows me to select a Forecasting enabled user, view their quotas and a form allows me to update QuotaAmount or QuotaQuantity and StartDate for that user

When trying to save the record, however, I get the following error:

• Quota Month: Required quota field missing

I have a separate VF page to allow me to insert ForecastingQuotas and this is working fine

Any ideas why this is so?

• July 02, 2013