• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a setting to enable the back and forward navigation bars in the Hybrid framework?

Hopefully this is a simple question - I know I can put this in JavaScipt I expect, but hoping it can be just a setting that requires no, or little, code.

Thanks,

Martin

I've created a Salesforce Hybrid Touch app, and I want to make it available to people to download from the Apple AppStore. It is designed to work with a company's own Salesforce org, so I believe it would also require a companion app on the AppExchange.

What I cannot work out is the logistics of how to package it up so that it can redeployable, my issues are:

1. When I created the "connected app" in Salesforce I had to generate a key which I added to my Touch app config in XCode - this is obviously not how it should work for end users, how should this work?
2. The app is currently configured to use a My URL for OAuth - obviously each customer may have their own URL, how do I make this configurable per installation?

Hopefully the above is clear?

My initial thoughts are to use a Managed Package to solve the first (assuming keys can be protected) but I'm really lost on the second.

Thanks,
Martin

PS: Of anyone can point me in the direction of an Idiot's guide to deployment, I'm sure I can RTFM.
I've created a Salesforce Hybrid Touch app, and I want to make it available to people to download from the Apple AppStore. It is designed to work with a company's own Salesforce org, so I believe it would also require a companion app on the AppExchange.

What I cannot work out is the logistics of how to package it up so that it can redeployable, my issues are:

1. When I created the "connected app" in Salesforce I had to generate a key which I added to my Touch app config in XCode - this is obviously not how it should work for end users, how should this work?
2. The app is currently configured to use a My URL for OAuth - obviously each customer may have their own URL, how do I make this configurable per installation?

Hopefully the above is clear?

My initial thoughts are to use a Managed Package to solve the first (assuming keys can be protected) but I'm really lost on the second.

Thanks,
Martin

PS: Of anyone can point me in the direction of an Idiot's guide to deployment, I'm sure I can RTFM.