• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all

I just want to create the profile using meta data api, but there are some hurdels 

I am able to create custom object using metadata api the sample code for that is

public static void createObject()
{
MetadataService.MetadataPort service = createService();
MetadataService.CustomObject customObject = new MetadataService.CustomObject();
customObject.fullName = 'Test__c';
customObject.label = 'Test';
customObject.pluralLabel = 'Tests';
MetadataService.AsyncResult[] results = service.create(new List<MetadataService.Metadata> { customObject });
}

In the similar manner i want to create profile using meta data api, if any one has anty idea then please give me the code

Hi all

I just want to create the profile using meta data api, but there are some hurdels 

I am able to create custom object using metadata api the sample code for that is

{
MetadataService.AsyncResult[] results = service.create(new List<MetadataService.Metadata> { customObject });
}

In the similar manner i want to create profile using meta data api, if any one has anty idea then please give me the code

Hi all,

I just want to create profile using apex meta data api using WHDL htrough apex class if any one have any idea then please post the code

Hi all

{
}