• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
What other options are available to send real time Salesforce data (new account record added) to a third party (RESTful) web service besides using triggers and asynchronous HttpRequest calls?
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for simple alternatives to writing triggers for the above mentioned scenario. The full use case is to have the call fire every time a new contact is entered in the system. Anything with workflows (has to be REST), streaming API, etc?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi folks,

Sorry for the total newbie question here regarding triggers, but here is my scenerio:

What are some of the options available to send data to a 3rd party REST API every time a new account is added to Salesforce?

I have been initially looking at code examples for triggers on account after insert. In addition to this, is there a way using the SFDC streaming API? Any ideas on What API usage is best practice + code examples would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

Hi folks,

Sorry for the total newbie question here regarding triggers, but here is my scenerio:

What are some of the options available to send data to a 3rd party REST API every time a new account is added to Salesforce?

I have been initially looking at code examples for triggers on account after insert. In addition to this, is there a way using the SFDC streaming API? Any ideas on What API usage is best practice + code examples would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!