• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have admin user created with System Adminstrator Profile. And one more user (X) created with one custom profile.
When i am trying to opent he reports from admin user i can able to see the data and every thing but when i login with other user (x user) I am getting Insufficient Privileges.

Please give any suggestion how to resolve this.
  • January 07, 2014
Hi,

In my application different users are there. If i want to give different permissions on Reports to different users (for eg : I have x user created with profile and i want to give only Read permissions of reports to that particular user)

For this i tried to check only the Read check box in the profile. Is there any option to make reports to be Read Only for other uers other than admin.

Thanks,
  • January 07, 2014
Hi,
I have created one user with System Administrator profile and when i login with that user I can able to use one option (for eg: Create case).
But I am unable to use that create case option with the new user login which had been created with the new custom profile.
Is there any thing need to check in custom profile? Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.
  • December 27, 2013

Hi,

I am facing one issue that when we change the user action from a to b prev-performer needs to assign to the owner.

But in my scenario if i process 100 cases  for 2 cases owner is not assigning properly.

is this is happening because of users mappings?

if any idea please provide....

• October 31, 2013

Hi,

When i am trying to attach other than .exe it gets uploaded from my page when i click on attach file option.

but i m getting Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 270.391KB when i try to attach .exe

Please help to solve this issue.

• October 29, 2013

Hi,

I have admin,P1 users with one profile and created two objects o1 and o2.

If I login from P1 user either I need to delete the customize tab option or i need to restrict to create the o2 object from tab.

Is there any option to set in Profiles...

Please suggest.....

• October 28, 2013

Hi,

I have requirement like

1. If i configure user with "xyz" mode need to get one button "Task" on the page with some cases and those cases wil be in viewable mode and they could not allow to open for edit. If we click on the Task button then one case in the order on the page should be opened for edit.

2. If we configure user with "abc" mode then the cases on the page should be opened for edit.

please give me some idea on this.

Thanks...

• October 21, 2013

Hi,

I need to use JS Zip as static resource and do zip file in apex class.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

• October 09, 2013

Hi,

I have created one profile for admin and one profile for support.

In Admin profile i can able to see Email Services from Develop option.

But when i login with support profile i can't find the Email Services option.

Any help be appreciated.

Regards,

Suma.

• September 30, 2013

Hi,

How to get the stepname Of approval process in salesforce using SOQL or any other APIs.

Thanks.....

Suma.

• August 23, 2013

Hi,

I need to get the notification date using SOQL.

For this I am using this

SELECT ActorId, Actor.Name, Actor.Email, CreatedDate,ProcessInstance.Status, ProcessInstance.TargetObjectId, ProcessInstance.TargetObject.Name  FROM ProcessInstanceWorkitem    WHERE  ProcessInstance.Status = 'Pending' AND ProcessInstance.TargetObject.Type = 'APSTD__c' and ProcessInstance.TargetObject.Name='PID-37'

Here I am getting created date but I need to get the Notification date when the mail is triggered in order to send reminder mails.

Please suggest on this.

Thanks,

Suma.

• August 22, 2013

Hi,

I need get the values of custom fields from custom object using sObject.

I have tried with below code

Employee__c account = new Employee__c();

Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> sobjectSchemaMap = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();

//The describeSObjects() call returns an array of DescribeSObjectResult objects.

Schema.DescribeSObjectResult objDescribe = sobjectSchemaMap.get('Employee__c').getDescribe();

Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = objDescribe.fields.getMap();   

for(Schema.SObjectField fieldDef : fieldMap.values())

{

Schema.Describefieldresult fieldDescResult = fieldDef.getDescribe();

String name = fieldDescResult.getName();

System.debug(name);

System.debug(account.get(name));

}

here I m able to get the custom fileds but not values.

Plz suggest....

Thanks....

• August 01, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to send email through email to case premium(On-Demand Email-to-Case). When I m trying to send email for 4th time I m getting error as below.....

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
You have exceeded your daily limit for emails.

Could You suggest on this.

Thanks........
  • July 22, 2013

Hi,

I have installed Email to case premium. And now I am creating cases enabling On-Demand Email-to-Case.

1)  When case is crated i m finding attachmetns in Emails option in Layout. Where can I find the functionality of that class. Is that functionality is with Email to case premium Package?

2) If I want to allow customer to attach morethan 10MB definitely i need to install Email to Agent also reigh?

Please suggest......

Thanks

• July 22, 2013

Hi,

When i am trying to install the Email2CasePremium free trial version into salesforce, At package installation getting Missing Organization Feature: Email2Case. How to solve this.

Any help be appreciated.

Thanks...

• July 18, 2013

Hi,

I have created one VF page on cusotm object Employee, and it would be open with no of attachments, when we we check the checkbox, the selected check box items will be make as zip and added to Employee notes&Attachments. for this i have written one controller. Now When i want to open the VF page i m going to browser and using https://c.ap1.visual.force.com/apex/sayhello to open the VF page.

Now i need help is there any other way to open the VFPage with out going to Browser and using the link?

Thanks in Advance.....

• July 18, 2013

Hi,

Presently if i want to run a VFPage i am using https://c.ap1.visual.force.com/apex/pagename  in browser.

Now i want to get the this page when i click any tab (Is there any way to direct run of VFPage),

Any one suggest me.

Thanks,

Gen.

• July 17, 2013

Hi,

Could any one help, How to create dropdown in visualforce using extjs?

Thanks....

• July 16, 2013

Hi,

Can we use properties file which is there in java? If Yes how can we use that?

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Suma.

• July 12, 2013
Hi,

I have admin user created with System Adminstrator Profile. And one more user (X) created with one custom profile.
When i am trying to opent he reports from admin user i can able to see the data and every thing but when i login with other user (x user) I am getting Insufficient Privileges.

Please give any suggestion how to resolve this.
  • January 07, 2014
Hi,
I have created one user with System Administrator profile and when i login with that user I can able to use one option (for eg: Create case).
But I am unable to use that create case option with the new user login which had been created with the new custom profile.
Is there any thing need to check in custom profile? Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.
  • December 27, 2013

Hi,

I am facing one issue that when we change the user action from a to b prev-performer needs to assign to the owner.

But in my scenario if i process 100 cases  for 2 cases owner is not assigning properly.

is this is happening because of users mappings?

if any idea please provide....

• October 31, 2013

Hi,

When i am trying to attach other than .exe it gets uploaded from my page when i click on attach file option.

but i m getting Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 270.391KB when i try to attach .exe

Please help to solve this issue.

• October 29, 2013

Hi,

I have admin,P1 users with one profile and created two objects o1 and o2.

If I login from P1 user either I need to delete the customize tab option or i need to restrict to create the o2 object from tab.

Is there any option to set in Profiles...

Please suggest.....

• October 28, 2013

Hi,

I need to use JS Zip as static resource and do zip file in apex class.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

• October 09, 2013

Hi,

I need get the values of custom fields from custom object using sObject.

I have tried with below code

Employee__c account = new Employee__c();

Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> sobjectSchemaMap = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();

//The describeSObjects() call returns an array of DescribeSObjectResult objects.

Schema.DescribeSObjectResult objDescribe = sobjectSchemaMap.get('Employee__c').getDescribe();

Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap = objDescribe.fields.getMap();   

for(Schema.SObjectField fieldDef : fieldMap.values())

{

Schema.Describefieldresult fieldDescResult = fieldDef.getDescribe();

String name = fieldDescResult.getName();

System.debug(name);

System.debug(account.get(name));

}

here I m able to get the custom fileds but not values.

Plz suggest....

Thanks....

• August 01, 2013

Hi,

I am trying to send email through email to case premium(On-Demand Email-to-Case). When I m trying to send email for 4th time I m getting error as below.....

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
You have exceeded your daily limit for emails.

Could You suggest on this.

Thanks........
  • July 22, 2013

Hi,

When i am trying to install the Email2CasePremium free trial version into salesforce, At package installation getting Missing Organization Feature: Email2Case. How to solve this.

Any help be appreciated.

Thanks...

• July 18, 2013

Hi,

I have created one VF page on cusotm object Employee, and it would be open with no of attachments, when we we check the checkbox, the selected check box items will be make as zip and added to Employee notes&Attachments. for this i have written one controller. Now When i want to open the VF page i m going to browser and using https://c.ap1.visual.force.com/apex/sayhello to open the VF page.

Now i need help is there any other way to open the VFPage with out going to Browser and using the link?

Thanks in Advance.....

• July 18, 2013

Hi,

Presently if i want to run a VFPage i am using https://c.ap1.visual.force.com/apex/pagename  in browser.

Now i want to get the this page when i click any tab (Is there any way to direct run of VFPage),

Any one suggest me.

Thanks,

Gen.

• July 17, 2013

Hi,

Could any one help, How to create dropdown in visualforce using extjs?

Thanks....

• July 16, 2013

Hi.

What do you think it's the best approach/flow when you need to feed an extjs grid with json data ?

1) apex:repeat within js code.

2) to fetch json from another page ( I mean here that my extjs-grid url property value would be a visualforce page which would call a controller  )

3) other idea ?

Thanks in advance.