• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am looking to have a quick, efficient way to automatically (or very simply) create tax-deductible donation thank you/receipt letters immediately after I enter a donation into Salesforce. Ideally, these would be pdfs that could be instantly emailed to the respective contact via the click of a button (or even better, automatically). 

A Salesforce rep directed me to this forum as a way to do it. Can anyone help me get it set up? 

P.S. I have already looked into CongaComposer and unfortunately >500$ a month is simply too expensive for our NFP organization.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am looking to have a quick, efficient way to automatically (or very simply) create tax-deductible donation thank you/receipt letters immediately after I enter a donation into Salesforce. Ideally, these would be pdfs that could be instantly emailed to the respective contact via the click of a button (or even better, automatically). 

A Salesforce rep directed me to this forum as a way to do it. Can anyone help me get it set up? 

P.S. I have already looked into CongaComposer and unfortunately >500$ a month is simply too expensive for our NFP organization.

Thanks!