• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Very strange. I'm developing a trigger that sends me an email, and I have been debugging it by monitoring myself in the Debug. Now (this is really weird), suddenly, after running my trigger and deleting the accumulated logs, I am no longer able to monitor myself!! I am able to add any other user in the system, except myself.

Could I have hit some kind of limit?

Does anyone know if TaskIt requires any of the following licenses for external users?

• Customer Community licence
  • Partner Community licence
  • Customer Portal licence
  • Partner Portal license

If it requires any of these licenses then it is useless to us.

I sent mail to CloudConcept / TaskIt last weekend, but apparently, the developer who created TaskIt does not answer mail all that frequently.

TaskIt is an app listed in the AppExchange.

We want to login and self-registration capability to external users of our SITE. But this SITES functionality requires either a Partner or a Customer Portals, and our instance uses Communities instead of the Customer Portal.

Question #1: Can SITES make use of the Communities external user login function? If so, how? Please send a link to relevant documentation.

The Sites Implementation Guide explains how to connect SITEs to Customer Portal. It does *NOT* explain how to connect SITEs to Communities.

Question #2, Communities define membership according to profiles. It is unclear to us how you would add a new external user manually. Creating a new Contact is not sufficient, obviously. No doubt, the answer to this is obvious to anyone who has actually seen SITES external login & registration in operation. We haven't. We have nothing to guide us but Salesforce docs and podcasts.

Very strange. I'm developing a trigger that sends me an email, and I have been debugging it by monitoring myself in the Debug. Now (this is really weird), suddenly, after running my trigger and deleting the accumulated logs, I am no longer able to monitor myself!! I am able to add any other user in the system, except myself.

Could I have hit some kind of limit?