Located in Seattle but open to relocation for the right opportunity. Looking for growth opportunities, preferrably full time or long term projects.
Please contact me at 650-740-3661 or email@example.com.
SF Admin 201 Certification
- Over 6+ years of overall professional IT experience with 3+ years of ample experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform.
- Have a good knowledge on understanding of CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management (Email-to-Case and Web-to-Case).
- Experienced in designing Junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Expertise in various Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e., Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Data Management using Apex Data Loader.
- Gap Analysis: Strong gap analysis capabilities which involves determining, documenting and approving the variance between business requirements and current capabilities.
- Data Analysis: Experience in Data Analysis involving Data Cleansing, Data Conversions, Data Transformation, Data Quality Analysis, Data Relationships, Source Systems Analysis and Reporting Analysis.
- UAT &Testing: 3+ years of Quality Assurance (QA) in reviewing Test Procedures, defining Test cases, reviewing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Extensive experience in Content management, Change management, Sales Management Lifecycle, Business Development, Client/Account management, Talent Acquisition & Attraction strategies, Organizational Development, Performance reviews, Project management, Human Capital Modeling, Training Development, Process Improvement & Client Relations management.
- MA Graduate, with highly adaptable, analytical abilities & aptitude, in highly dynamic cross-functional team environments.
- Global/International business acumen and experience. Native speaker of German and English, and limited proficiency of French.
Junior Salesforce Administrator (201/301 certifications in progress) with Sales & Talent Acquisition/Staffing background seeking experience by offering my time and skills, for assistance in administering/maintaining Salesforce implementation locally (Seattle/Puget Sound) or via telecommute nationwide. I am offering 20 hours per week of my time. I am willing to travel as necessary where internet-based collaboration is not sufficient if the client carries the expense. Highly interested in Start-up endeavors or short term projects allowing me to deepen my understanding of existing skills, including but not limited to:
Creation of Custom objects, tabs, fields
Creation and configuration of users
Customization of reports, dashboards optimizing metrics and analytics in support of the business
Data Migration using import wizard and data loader, Mapping, Cleaning Data, Error Validations, Backup Logs
Customized Date Validation Rules, Contact Validation Rules, User, Role, Profile Validation Rules, Cross Object Validation Rules, Opportunity Management Validation Rules, Address Verification Validation Rules
Customized OW permission, sharing rules, user profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies and field level security
Customized and created business workflow rules, and approval processes
Custom tailored page layouts and record types based on business processes
Please contact me to discuss further:
We are an engineering company based in Moscow, Russia and are currently looking specifically for a Remote Freelance admin (not a company) /developer to handle our day-to-day tasks in terms of different customisations, fixings, configurations, like creating complicated customised reports and dashboards, providing customisation of forms within SF and implementing code.
If you are interested, please write below with your contact details, stating the number of years of experience you have in working with SF and your location.
Opening is at/with Bridgestone/Firestone-Credit First National Association:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform basic administration of a multi-instance
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
- Maintain schedule for future releases/enhancements
- Assist users with report design and management
- Create and manage a change management process
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes and functions
Starting rate is $20 per hour. No nights or weekends.
The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for the managing the day-to-day demands of the CRM system. This individual will work closely with business teams and other Salesforce.com Administrators to ensure there is a stable environment for all the users to work in. The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that any issues are resolved to completion, data quality is maintained, and best practices are communicated to the end users.
To Apply : http://alturl.com/ygy3k