• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a Dev sandbox cloned from Prod.

I have a field on it(Account.RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c [ Screenshot ] ) which I access with the query:
SELECT Id,Type,ParentId,Name,OwnerId,RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c, SalesTool_Company_ID__c FROM Account

I've checked field accessibility and it's 'Editable' for each profile[ Screenshot ]. 

And 'Visible'. [ Screenshot

Field is accessible for queries from the same account via web developer console [ Screenshot ].

Enterprise WSDL contains the field as well:

<complexType name="Account">
      <complexContent>
         <extension base="ens:sObject">
            <sequence>
               . . .
               <element name="RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="xsd:string"/>
               . . .
            </sequence>
         </extension>
      </complexContent>
   </complexType>

Still, get the following error in Sandbox, but all is ok in Prod
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException : INVALID_FIELD:
Id,Type,ParentId,Name,OwnerId,RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c, SalesTool_Company_ID__c
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:38
No such column 'RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Hi,

I have a Dev sandbox cloned from Prod.

I have a field on it(Account.RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c [ Screenshot ] ) which I access with the query:
SELECT Id,Type,ParentId,Name,OwnerId,RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c, SalesTool_Company_ID__c FROM Account

I've checked field accessibility and it's 'Editable' for each profile[ Screenshot ]. 

And 'Visible'. [ Screenshot

Field is accessible for queries from the same account via web developer console [ Screenshot ].

Enterprise WSDL contains the field as well:

<complexType name="Account">
      <complexContent>
         <extension base="ens:sObject">
            <sequence>
               . . .
               <element name="RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" type="xsd:string"/>
               . . .
            </sequence>
         </extension>
      </complexContent>
   </complexType>

Still, get the following error in Sandbox, but all is ok in Prod
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException : INVALID_FIELD:
Id,Type,ParentId,Name,OwnerId,RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c, SalesTool_Company_ID__c
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:38
No such column 'RKCB__Crunchbase_Permalink__c' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.