• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using DBSync and only want to send Quickbook records with a certain flag enable to Salesforce. Basically invoices that have the feild send_invoice and the value is yes are the only records that I want synced when the time comes. How do I set this flag with DBSync?
  • September 22, 2014
I would like to have a report that shows the percent of leads that move from one stage to another. Such as stage 1 to 2 or stage 1 to 3 or etc. Any ideas how to implement.
  • June 30, 2014
Essentially I want to create a report thst shows on a monthly basis the number of opportunities per stage that have changed. Beig from 1 to 2, 1 to 3, 2 to 3 and so on. This is a way show percentage. So if in January I had 100 in stage 1 and 10 moved to stage 2 and 10 to stage 3 the percentages that show would be 10%. This would also work for all lead stages and months. Any ideas as I do this in excel and would like to use the data allready within salesforce.
  • June 20, 2014
I can load data no problem from one computer but when I try from another it gets hung up on Initializing salesforce object and .csv file
  • May 06, 2014
I would like to have a dashboard show the percentage of leads that change per each stage. So all leads that move from stage 1 to 2, and then also for stage 2 to 3, and so on. I am stumped thinking of the formula and how to implement.
  • April 24, 2014

Is there a way for a HTML template in the email editor to keep its format when stored to the task description field? Text type emails keep most formatting.

• October 31, 2013

I want to update a custom account field when ever a task is created. Basically the comments from task object will be updated to the custom field. I think I need a workflow but am confused.

• October 29, 2013

How do I merge fields in email template via VF and using plainTextEmailBody? Basically I need to have certain feilds populate.

• October 23, 2013

Can I link custom objects to Leads as I want to be able to trach multiple types of opportunities under a single company lead.

• October 22, 2013

Whe I send an email through a template in my email editor it gets saved naturally into a description field under tasks. How can I have it keep format from what the email is and not let it jumlbe up. The stored email turns multiple paragraphs as one. I am using HTML template but the ones stored from in my developer fromat fine. Am I doing something wrong?

• October 22, 2013

I would like to set this with a margin of 5% but an unsure. I say this because the rest of the code has a 5% margin. Here is what I need set to a margin.

<div align="left" width="550px">
        <h1 style=" font-family:Georgia; font-size: 15px; color:#000000;margin:0px; padding:30px">***Legal Email***</h1>
    </div>  
    <div align="left" width="450px">
         <apex:outputtext escape="false" value="{!tsk.Description}"></apex:outputtext>      
           </div>

• October 19, 2013

I am trying to develop a new apex class in a production environment and it won,t let me. How to use the developer console and migrate into the production. I am lost but the code I have works since I have tested elsewhere. Can somebody walk me through this?

• October 10, 2013

I am developing a header for a rendered pdf. I would like for  the line that is red to be closer to the bottom boarder that is in blue text.  The text color is just to identify the lines that I need to work. I have attached a the code. This is been tough.

<body> <div style="width:90%; margin-left:5%; margin-right:5%; background-color:#fff;"> <div style="  border-bottom: 2px solid #000000;     margin: 55px 0 0 64px;     position: absolute;     width: 85%;"></div> <div style="width:100%;">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="left"><h3 style=" font-family:Georgia; color:#000000; margin: 0 0 0 5px; padding:0px;">Law Office of</h3>

<h1 style="font-family:times New Roman; color:#000000; margin: -8px 0 0; padding:0px;"><span style="font-family: times New Roman;     font-size: 46px;">J</span><span style="display: block;     font-family: times New Roman;     margin-left: 20px;     margin-top: -47px;">oel M. Mann</span></h1></td>

<td width="50%" align="right"><h3 style=" font-family:Georgia; font-size: 17px; color:#000000;margin:0px; padding:0px;">601 South Seventh Street<br />

Las Vegas, Nevada 89101</h3></td>

</tr>

</table>

<td width="70%" align="center"><h1 style=" font-family:Georgia; font-size: 17px; color:#000000;margin:0px; padding:-20px;">(702) 474-MANN  -  Fax (702) 789-1045  -  www.LegalMann.com</h1></td>

</div><!--header end here-->

• October 08, 2013

Can quotas be set on the leads object. Basically I want to load leads into the CRM and track the number of leads that each salesperson is converting as compared to monthly goals set for them. I am only looking to do this by ammount of leads and not a currency goal.

• October 02, 2013

I have a VF page that show data on my accounts page( that section links to accounts when loaded). There have been no changes and all of a sudden it doesn't show data anymore. I know the page is loading since the headers are present. What could cause this to stop working.

• September 27, 2013

I am getting an error an just want to render the current choose task comments. Here is my code

public class TaskController{

public Task tsk{get;set;}
    public TaskController(){     
        tsk=[select Id, Description from Task where Id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') limit 1];
        tsk.Description=tsk.Description.replace('\n','<br/>');      
    }  
}

<apex:page controller="TaskController" showHeader="false" renderAs="PDF">
    <div align="center" width="550px">
        <h1>Current Email</h1>
    </div>   
           </div>         
</apex:page>

When I selected just the description it gave me the first item in the list.

• September 17, 2013

I have created a pdf to show the comments in the task object for the record I am viewing. This links to a button that opens the pdf in current window. I would like to open in a new window. Also once I rendered this pdf it now will give the same values even if I chooses a different record. I quess this means the value did not reset. Here is the code.

Controller:

public TaskController(){
        tsk=[select Description from Task limit 1];
    }  
}

VF Page:

<h1>Current Email</h1>
    </div>   
           </div>         

• September 17, 2013

I am rendering a pdf on a button click. After doing this it will not let me do again as the pdf gives the same information eventhough i have choose a different task to pdf. Is there a way to clear values on the click before updating the values.

• September 15, 2013

I am passing a long text box that contains a copy of an email to a VF page that renders a PDF but the formatting is distorted. I want it to keep the format and stucture of the saved text in the comments box. This would look as the email was because this is my way of printint the email.

• September 14, 2013

I send emails from salesforce through templates. The email is copied in the task under the cooments field (name is description).I want to render this comment feild to a visualforce page. I have been unsucessful and the pdf page is blank. I am trying to use a standard task controller and do not know much about custom controllers. I am new to this and can not afford to hire somebody. Help!!!!!!!!!

• September 12, 2013
I would like to have a dashboard show the percentage of leads that change per each stage. So all leads that move from stage 1 to 2, and then also for stage 2 to 3, and so on. I am stumped thinking of the formula and how to implement.
  • April 24, 2014
I would like to have a report that shows the percent of leads that move from one stage to another. Such as stage 1 to 2 or stage 1 to 3 or etc. Any ideas how to implement.
  • June 30, 2014
I can load data no problem from one computer but when I try from another it gets hung up on Initializing salesforce object and .csv file
  • May 06, 2014
  • April 24, 2014

Is there a way for a HTML template in the email editor to keep its format when stored to the task description field? Text type emails keep most formatting.

• October 31, 2013

I want to update a custom account field when ever a task is created. Basically the comments from task object will be updated to the custom field. I think I need a workflow but am confused.

• October 29, 2013

I am trying to develop a new apex class in a production environment and it won,t let me. How to use the developer console and migrate into the production. I am lost but the code I have works since I have tested elsewhere. Can somebody walk me through this?

• October 10, 2013

I am developing a header for a rendered pdf. I would like for  the line that is red to be closer to the bottom boarder that is in blue text.  The text color is just to identify the lines that I need to work. I have attached a the code. This is been tough.

<body> <div style="width:90%; margin-left:5%; margin-right:5%; background-color:#fff;"> <div style="  border-bottom: 2px solid #000000;     margin: 55px 0 0 64px;     position: absolute;     width: 85%;"></div> <div style="width:100%;">

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="left"><h3 style=" font-family:Georgia; color:#000000; margin: 0 0 0 5px; padding:0px;">Law Office of</h3>

<h1 style="font-family:times New Roman; color:#000000; margin: -8px 0 0; padding:0px;"><span style="font-family: times New Roman;     font-size: 46px;">J</span><span style="display: block;     font-family: times New Roman;     margin-left: 20px;     margin-top: -47px;">oel M. Mann</span></h1></td>

<td width="50%" align="right"><h3 style=" font-family:Georgia; font-size: 17px; color:#000000;margin:0px; padding:0px;">601 South Seventh Street<br />

Las Vegas, Nevada 89101</h3></td>

</tr>

</table>

<td width="70%" align="center"><h1 style=" font-family:Georgia; font-size: 17px; color:#000000;margin:0px; padding:-20px;">(702) 474-MANN  -  Fax (702) 789-1045  -  www.LegalMann.com</h1></td>

</div><!--header end here-->

• October 08, 2013

Can quotas be set on the leads object. Basically I want to load leads into the CRM and track the number of leads that each salesperson is converting as compared to monthly goals set for them. I am only looking to do this by ammount of leads and not a currency goal.

• October 02, 2013

I have a VF page that show data on my accounts page( that section links to accounts when loaded). There have been no changes and all of a sudden it doesn't show data anymore. I know the page is loading since the headers are present. What could cause this to stop working.

• September 27, 2013

I am getting an error an just want to render the current choose task comments. Here is my code

public TaskController(){     
        tsk=[select Id, Description from Task where Id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') limit 1];
    }  
}

<h1>Current Email</h1>
    </div>   
           </div>         

When I selected just the description it gave me the first item in the list.

• September 17, 2013

I have created a pdf to show the comments in the task object for the record I am viewing. This links to a button that opens the pdf in current window. I would like to open in a new window. Also once I rendered this pdf it now will give the same values even if I chooses a different record. I quess this means the value did not reset. Here is the code.

Controller:

public TaskController(){
        tsk=[select Description from Task limit 1];
    }  
}

VF Page:

<h1>Current Email</h1>
    </div>   
           </div>         

• September 17, 2013

I am rendering a pdf on a button click. After doing this it will not let me do again as the pdf gives the same information eventhough i have choose a different task to pdf. Is there a way to clear values on the click before updating the values.

• September 15, 2013

I am passing a long text box that contains a copy of an email to a VF page that renders a PDF but the formatting is distorted. I want it to keep the format and stucture of the saved text in the comments box. This would look as the email was because this is my way of printint the email.

• September 14, 2013