• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone help me with the different king of reports in sfdc and steps to create those reports.... i want help with summary and matrix report.

Regards

Christina

Did anyone worked with salesforce and paypal integration ... plz help me with the steps 

Hi

I want to convert a lead to account and contact immediately when the lead status is changed to closed... is it possible to convert it through workflow rule or i have to go with trigger .....

Regards

Christina

Is it possible to show date month and time in dropdown format... if yes how to do that??????????

Is it possible to show date month and time in dropdown format... if yes how to do that??????????

i have a custom object named jobs .... i want to call that objects page from custom button in related list .... how to call objects page from custom button.....???????????????????

I have 2 custom objects application and job  both r part of different managed packages. i can see application in related list of jobs but m not able to make job available in related list of application. is there any solution for this???????????

Hi

I want to convert a lead to account and contact immediately when the lead status is changed to closed... is it possible to convert it through workflow rule or i have to go with trigger .....

Regards

Christina

i have a custom object named jobs .... i want to call that objects page from custom button in related list .... how to call objects page from custom button.....???????????????????

I have 2 custom objects application and job  both r part of different managed packages. i can see application in related list of jobs but m not able to make job available in related list of application. is there any solution for this???????????

Hi All,

Need some help on this one.

Say there's a custom object named CO.

When the tab for CO is clicked, we are shown the page 'Recent CO'.  Can we set this page to be different for different profiles?

On object defintion, from Search Layouts -> CO Tab, we can set the columns to be shown. But how can we customize this to be different for different profiles/users?

Thank you!!