• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to navigate to a VF page on click of the button in a panel grid. Here I want the reference Id to be passed to the class and hence I have used <apex:param> to pass the value. I am unable to get this reference passed to the code.

Below is the part of the apex page:

<apex:page standardController="Order__c" extensions="Order_Mobile" action="{!getPhone}" sidebar="false"    >
    <apex:form title="{!ord.Name}-{!ord.Id}">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Handsets" id="pblk">
            <apex:pageBlockSection id="blksec" columns="4" title="Now choose a Pay monthly mobile phone">
                <apex:repeat value="{!phone}" var="p">
                    <apex:outputPanel style="width: 100%; float: left;">
                        <apex:panelGrid columns="1" id="grid">
                            <apex:outputText value="{!p.Brand__c}" style="height:12px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;font-size:15px"/>
                            <apex:CommandLink value="{!p.Name}" action="/{!p.Id}" style="height:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:blue;font-size:10px"/>
                            <apex:image value="{!p.ImgURL__c}" />
                            <apex:commandButton value="Select & view plans" >
                                <apex:actionSupport event="onclick" action="{!selectphone}" rerender="">
                                    <apex:param name="phonemod" value="{!p.Id}" assignTo="{!phonemod}"/>
                                </apex:actionSupport>
                            </apex:commandButton>
                        </apex:panelGrid>
                    </apex:outputPanel>
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            <apex:pageBlockSection >
                <apex:commandButton value="Skip" action="{!selectplan}" />
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancelAll}" />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

"selectphone" is the function in which I am storing the reference in the class and navigating to the next page.

I need help to pass this reference and navigate to the next page.

Thanks in advance for the help.

selectphone

Hi,

Can anybody please help to understand "Boolean opt_preserve_autonumber" parameter of clone method?

I am trying to create a cloned object of account object but there is an autonumber field "Account Number". When I set this parameter value to true i could see that the cloned object hold the same old value but when I try to inser the same cloned record the value changes automatically to next autonumber value.

can this be avoided?

Regards,

Suyog

Hi, I am using standard detail page for detailed view of Order and its line items are listed in related list. In the related list of Line items, i can see standard Edit and Del Links against each record. I want to override Edit link to navigate to a new custom made detail page which will detail about the Line Item record for which the link was clicked. How can I retrieve the record Id of line item whos Edit link was clicked. Thanks, TechMighty

Hi,

Can anybody please help to understand "Boolean opt_preserve_autonumber" parameter of clone method?

I am trying to create a cloned object of account object but there is an autonumber field "Account Number". When I set this parameter value to true i could see that the cloned object hold the same old value but when I try to inser the same cloned record the value changes automatically to next autonumber value.

can this be avoided?

Regards,

Suyog

Hi, I am using standard detail page for detailed view of Order and its line items are listed in related list. In the related list of Line items, i can see standard Edit and Del Links against each record. I want to override Edit link to navigate to a new custom made detail page which will detail about the Line Item record for which the link was clicked. How can I retrieve the record Id of line item whos Edit link was clicked. Thanks, TechMighty