• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Status GO! is looking for a fulltime Salesforce Developer.  Triggers, Classes, Components, Batches, VisualForce, VisualFlow.

Please, no companies and must be located in US.   Please email me at scottblau@statusgonow.com if you are interested.

Scott

Status GO! is looking for a fulltime Salesforce Developer.  Triggers, Classes, Components, Batches, VisualForce, VisualFlow.

Please, no companies and must be located in US.   Please email me at scottblau@statusgonow.com if you are interested.

Scott

Relevent part of the flow error is below.

RECORD UPDATE: UpdateAsset_Owner
Find all Asset records where:
Original_Order_Number__c Equals {!varOriginalOrder} (VTM00581)
Original_Order_Number__c Is null false
Update the records’ field values.
AccountId = {!varAccountId} (0010W00002JWImS)
ContactId = {!varContactId} (0030W00003UFi1K)
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.
Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2123312155-27997 (-548403183). For details, see API Exceptions.

Support was no help as we do not pay for premium support. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
We're looking for a CRM developer to help develop and maintain our Salesforce instance and integrations for our Sales and Product Marketing teams. We make really cool stuff in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment. In partnership with the Salesforce architect, this individual will be responsible for technical development within Nest’s SFDC ecosystem, which includes integrations into Nest internal systems and many other SaaS applications. 

The job is located in Palo Alto, CA.

If you're interested in learning more, click here (https://nest.com/careers/crm-administrator--developer/onsXYfwu).

Thanks!
William
Hello All,

I would greatly appreciate any reccomenations for SFDC development consultants to help us with some ad-hoc issues and projects.  I have been using one in CA, but we are located near Boston, MA, I work early he works late the time difference is an issue!  I really would rather hear from customers who could suggest a good consultant, I can easily google and find folks, but would love to hear about someone you worked with and enjoyed the experience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I am trying to use MicroStrategy as an analytical reporting engine for SFDC.    I can report on some objects, but stumble on cases;  MicroStrategy's SQL interpreter considers "case" to be a reserved keyword.    Does anyone have a work-around for this?   I would love to hear from a fellow MicroStrategy user.

Looking for an experienced independent SF developer/programmer who can assist us with further customizations/enhancements to our SF objects.  Includes but may not be limited to:

• Custom object creation
  • Triggers, workflows, validation rules
  • Custom report and dashboard creation
  • Research of and integration with external apps

Prefer onsite (local to Nashville, TN) - approximately 20-40 hours per week based on hourly rate.  Project to commence ASAP and complete within 30-60 days.

Only INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS/FREELANCE programmers need apply - please do not reply if you are a recruiter or a large consulting firm.

Contact Jennifer for more information or to apply.  Please include a resume in your reply.

We're looking for a CRM developer to help develop and maintain our Salesforce instance and integrations for our Sales and Product Marketing teams. We make really cool stuff in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment. In partnership with the Salesforce architect, this individual will be responsible for technical development within Nest’s SFDC ecosystem, which includes integrations into Nest internal systems and many other SaaS applications. 

The job is located in Palo Alto, CA.

If you're interested in learning more, click here (https://nest.com/careers/crm-administrator--developer/onsXYfwu).

Thanks!
William