• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When using a quote template, the Contact Name and Mailing Address fields do not display correctly when printed and folded and placed into the standard envelope with the address window.

A fraction of the name and address is hidden or is behind the left of the window, which will be returned to sender.

Is there a way to format the address fields section on the quote?  We've tried changing the field alignment to right, but that makes the whole section look unprofessional.

I am interested to know if you've come across this problem, and what solution was implemented to resolve the issue.  Surely we can't be the only org that this is an issue for?
  • May 12, 2014

Hello,  I am in need of help.

I would like to create a validation rule (I have PE and no workflow) for the Opportunity Product, that sets the TotalPrice to zero (0) when a checkbox Sample__c is true.  

The UnitPrice still has a value (e.g. $25 - for the cost of the sample), but this should be excluded from the TotalPrice of the line item, but most importantly, excluded from the overall Opportunity Amount.

Happy for other suggestions/strategies to meet this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

• October 06, 2013

I am new to Salesforce and would appreciate some help with a validation rule:

I currently have:

AND (
OR (
ISPICKVAL (Level_of_Interest__c, "Enrolled")),
ISBLANK (Date_of_First_Class__c))

But I need to add another AND condition:

Campaign_Master__r.Campaign_Name__c  contains the text 'Cert II Tourism'

Thanks in advance.

• August 28, 2013

Hello,  I am in need of help.

I would like to create a validation rule (I have PE and no workflow) for the Opportunity Product, that sets the TotalPrice to zero (0) when a checkbox Sample__c is true.  

The UnitPrice still has a value (e.g. $25 - for the cost of the sample), but this should be excluded from the TotalPrice of the line item, but most importantly, excluded from the overall Opportunity Amount.

Happy for other suggestions/strategies to meet this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

• October 06, 2013

I am new to Salesforce and would appreciate some help with a validation rule:

I currently have:

AND (
OR (
ISPICKVAL (Level_of_Interest__c, "Enrolled")),
ISBLANK (Date_of_First_Class__c))

But I need to add another AND condition:

Campaign_Master__r.Campaign_Name__c  contains the text 'Cert II Tourism'

Thanks in advance.

• August 28, 2013