• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on a Classic Trailhead for Bulk API.  It instructs me to:  Remember, this module is meant for Salesforce Classic. When you launch your hands-on org, switch to Salesforce Classic to complete this challenge.  However my Playground doesn't give me the option to toggle to Classic.  I tried to clone the System Administrator profile and uncheck the "Lightning Experience User" but it won't allow it.  Can someone help?
I know I have completed the challenge correctly but keep getting this error. Note that the challenge has you create a "custom" object, not a "customer" object as stated in the error. I would like my 500 pts, please. :-)
I am trying to create a data quality score on the Contact object for the fields listed in the chart below. I am not quite sure how to calculate the weight. I have started the formula but I am not getting the correct "Actual Value".

IF( 
OR( 
ISBLANK(Phone), 
OR( 
CONTAINS(Phone, '000-0000') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '111-1111') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '222-2222') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '333-3333') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '444-4444') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '555-5555') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '666-6666') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '777-7777') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '888-8888') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '123-4567') , 
CONTAINS(Phone, '456-7890')
) 
), 0, 1 
) 

+ 
IF( ISBLANK( MailingStreet ), 0, 1)+ 
IF( ISBLANK( MailingCity ), 0, 1)+ 
IF( ISBLANK( MailingState ), 0, 1)+ 
IF( ISBLANK( MailingCountry ), 0, 1)+ 
IF( ISBLANK( MailingPostalCode ), 0, 1) +
IF( ISBLANK(FirstName ) ,0,1) + 
IF( ISBLANK( LastName ) , 0, 1)+ 
IF( ISBLANK( Email ) , 0, 1)
/9

User-added image

MAX SCORE: 5
MIN SCORE: 0

Thanks in advance! 

I know I have completed the challenge correctly but keep getting this error. Note that the challenge has you create a "custom" object, not a "customer" object as stated in the error. I would like my 500 pts, please. :-)