• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We setup Salesforce to use single sign-on using SAML (Okta).

Our Salesforce app is loaded in an iframe as part of a larger Enterprise portal.

Single sign-on works fine in Chrome and Firefox in an iframe. In IE9, during one of the redirects, we get an error saying that the login page cannot be loaded in an iframe.

When I enter the SSO url  in a new window, it works fine in IE9.

I noticed that in Chrome, none of the response headers have the X-FRAME-OPTIONS=DENY, but in IE9, they do.

Has anyone had success or have ideas on how to make this work with IE9 in an iframe? Why would it work in Chrome/FF but not IE9 in an Iframe?

Hello

I am trying to find a way to hide a 'New' button on a related list based on the logged in user role and the status attribute of the current record.

For example, I have an object that, once it reaches a certain state and only for certain users, should not be editable or associated with other objects. I can easily hide the edit button on my VisualForce page, but I'm not sure how to hide the 'New' buttons on the related lists.

How can I accomplish this?

Thanks!

We setup Salesforce to use single sign-on using SAML (Okta).

Our Salesforce app is loaded in an iframe as part of a larger Enterprise portal.

Single sign-on works fine in Chrome and Firefox in an iframe. In IE9, during one of the redirects, we get an error saying that the login page cannot be loaded in an iframe.

When I enter the SSO url  in a new window, it works fine in IE9.

I noticed that in Chrome, none of the response headers have the X-FRAME-OPTIONS=DENY, but in IE9, they do.

Has anyone had success or have ideas on how to make this work with IE9 in an iframe? Why would it work in Chrome/FF but not IE9 in an Iframe?

Hello

I am trying to find a way to hide a 'New' button on a related list based on the logged in user role and the status attribute of the current record.

For example, I have an object that, once it reaches a certain state and only for certain users, should not be editable or associated with other objects. I can easily hide the edit button on my VisualForce page, but I'm not sure how to hide the 'New' buttons on the related lists.

How can I accomplish this?

Thanks!