• -2 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi. Any idea why this field wouldn't display? Thanks.

<apex:page standardController="Contact" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false">

<td align="center" colspan="1" height="112" rowspan="1" width="250"> {!Contact.prof_sum__c}

Hi. Any idea why this field wouldn't display? Thanks.

<apex:page standardController="Contact" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false">

<td align="center" colspan="1" height="112" rowspan="1" width="250"> {!Contact.prof_sum__c}

Hi,

What is difference between case team and assignment rules? Why we use case team? 

Thanks in advance 

I am perplexed. I have a VisualForce page that has several input fields and for some reason this one is not showing up:

<apex:inputField value="{!Contact_Update__c.Home_State__c}" styleclass="apexInputField"/> 

The other fields around it appear fine. Looking in the controller the value seems to be assigned, and if I change the word Home to Work (I have another field called Work_State__c) then the input field appears.

What places should I look to try and track down why this may not be showing. It seems like the code in the VisualForce page is correct.

UPDATE: When comparing the VisualForce page, to the Sites Page I note that its on the Site page only where the field is missing. The site uses the same VisualForce page, but I wonder if its some sort of a permission issue? Where should I be checking?