• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am not able to call the Login(uname, pwd) method for tooling API. I am getting the following error:

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1658340670-295522 (1318667741)

Does anyone have tried this ever before? Please post your suggestions.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vishal
  • April 02, 2014

Hi,

I have a task, in which, I need to insert case from web form. It is working fine in my developer sandbox. But, when I push same code to my staging sandbox and submit the web form and try to insert the case, it throws the below exception:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: QUERY_TIMEOUT, Your query request was running for too long.: []

And the problem is that, It is happening for only one or two time, after that, It worked perfectly in staging sandbox.

What could be the root cause of this issue. I would request to share your experiences please. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vishal

• November 27, 2013

Hi,

I am getting an error of "Authorization Required" when I submit the force.com site page(insert operation) fisrt time just after deployment. But after that, it works perfectly in second attempt and so on.

Does anybody have any idea about this issue?

Thanks

Vishal

• November 07, 2013

Hi,

Can anyone please help me regarding integration of lotus notes to salesforce.

Thanks

Vishal

• September 24, 2013
Hi,

I am not able to call the Login(uname, pwd) method for tooling API. I am getting the following error:

UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1658340670-295522 (1318667741)

Thanks,
Vishal
  • April 02, 2014
Hi,

Thanks,
Vishal
  • April 02, 2014

Hi,

I have a task, in which, I need to insert case from web form. It is working fine in my developer sandbox. But, when I push same code to my staging sandbox and submit the web form and try to insert the case, it throws the below exception:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: QUERY_TIMEOUT, Your query request was running for too long.: []

And the problem is that, It is happening for only one or two time, after that, It worked perfectly in staging sandbox.

What could be the root cause of this issue. I would request to share your experiences please. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vishal

• November 27, 2013

Hi,

Can anyone please help me regarding integration of lotus notes to salesforce.

Thanks

Vishal

• September 24, 2013