• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have not been able to run most of our async jobs (Bulk data loads, Apex unit tests, Apex class deployments) in our sandbox (on CS7) this week. They are stuck in the Queued status for days. Very fustrating. Does anybody know when Salesforce will fix the performance problems?
When Winter 15 was released, a tool I use to version control my Salesforce configuration started to give this error for about 80% of all metadata retrieves, when I call the checkRetrieveStatus method in the Metadata API. If I try again with new retrieve requests it will eventually succeed. What should I do about it?

{ done: 'true',
  errorMessage: 'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 235641371-161806 (-501837174)',
  errorStatusCode: 'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION',
  id: '09Sg0000001mhFOEAY',
  success: 'false',
  zipFile: { '$': { 'xsi:nil': 'true' } } }
A new problem has suddenly appeared this week in our sandboxes. When I update an OpportunityLineItem, my "before update" trigger sees a null value in the PricebookEntryId field. But this is an update to an existing OpportunityLineItem, so it should have an associated PricebookEntry. When I extract the record in the data loader, it does in fact have a PricebookEntryId. This worked flawlessly last week. Our sandboxes run on CS17, and I can see that Winter 15 is released this weekend, so I guess it is related to that release. It seems like a bug in the platform. Does anybody know of a workaround? We are in the finishing phase of a large project, and our UAT testing is heavily impacted by this, since users are no longer able to make any updates to existing OpportunityLineItems.

I have a Visualforce page with a button, which must not perform any validations (like required value missing). These validations should only be performed later, when the user clicks another button (a save button). I use immediate="true" for that.

<apex:page controller="TestController">
<apex:form >
    <apex:inputField value="{!a.Description}"/>
    <apex:commandButton immediate="true" action="{!go}" value="Go"/>
    {!b}
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class TestController {
    public Account a {get;set;}
    public String b {get;set;}
    public Testcontroller() {
        a = new Account(Description = 'x');
    }
    public PageReference go() {
        b = a.Description;
        return null;
    }
}

Steps: Change the input from "x" to "y", then press Go.

Expected: "y" is printed after the Go button.

Actual: "x" is printed after the Go button.

If I remove the immediate attribute, it works. What happens here, and how can I fix it to print "y" in this case, without having the Go button perform validations?

A new problem has suddenly appeared this week in our sandboxes. When I update an OpportunityLineItem, my "before update" trigger sees a null value in the PricebookEntryId field. But this is an update to an existing OpportunityLineItem, so it should have an associated PricebookEntry. When I extract the record in the data loader, it does in fact have a PricebookEntryId. This worked flawlessly last week. Our sandboxes run on CS17, and I can see that Winter 15 is released this weekend, so I guess it is related to that release. It seems like a bug in the platform. Does anybody know of a workaround? We are in the finishing phase of a large project, and our UAT testing is heavily impacted by this, since users are no longer able to make any updates to existing OpportunityLineItems.
When Winter 15 was released, a tool I use to version control my Salesforce configuration started to give this error for about 80% of all metadata retrieves, when I call the checkRetrieveStatus method in the Metadata API. If I try again with new retrieve requests it will eventually succeed. What should I do about it?

{ done: 'true',
  errorMessage: 'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 235641371-161806 (-501837174)',
  errorStatusCode: 'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION',
  id: '09Sg0000001mhFOEAY',
  success: 'false',
  zipFile: { '$': { 'xsi:nil': 'true' } } }
Hi,

I am getting null pointer exception while retrieving PricebookEntry value from OpportunityLineItem and code details are below:

I am getting error for the venet if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate)  and it was working fine eralier sudeenly satrted throwing error today:

Trigger:
trigger OpportunityLineItemTriggers on OpportunityLineItem (after insert, 
			after update, after delete ,before insert, before update ) {

OLIClass OLineItemClass  = new OLIClass();

if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isInsert) {    
		OLIClass.updateOppLineItem_Field(Trigger.New);       
	}

if(Trigger.isBefore && Trigger.isUpdate) {    
		OLIClass.updateOppLineItem_Field(Trigger.New);  
	}
}

Apex Class:
public without sharing class OLIClass {
	// Function to copy Offer Field Value from Product to OpportunityLineItem  P
	public void updateOppLineItem_Field(List<OpportunityLineItem> newList) {
		Set<Id> PBEIds = new Set<Id>();

for(OpportunityLineItem oli: newList) {        
			PBEIds.add(oli.PricebookEntryId);
		}

Map<ID,PricebookEntry> pbeMap = new Map<ID,PriceBookEntry>([Select p.Product2.Offer__c, p.Product2Id, p.Id From PricebookEntry p where ID IN : PBEIds]);
		for(OpportunityLineItem oli: newList) {
			oli.Offer__c  = map_PBE.get(oli.PricebookEntryId).Product2.Offer__c;
		}
	}
}

Can any one please help me to overcome this error.

Regards,
Rajesh Meti

I have a Visualforce page with a button, which must not perform any validations (like required value missing). These validations should only be performed later, when the user clicks another button (a save button). I use immediate="true" for that.

<apex:page controller="TestController">
<apex:form >
    <apex:inputField value="{!a.Description}"/>
    <apex:commandButton immediate="true" action="{!go}" value="Go"/>
    {!b}
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class TestController {
    public Account a {get;set;}
    public String b {get;set;}
    public Testcontroller() {
        a = new Account(Description = 'x');
    }
    public PageReference go() {
        b = a.Description;
        return null;
    }
}

Steps: Change the input from "x" to "y", then press Go.

Expected: "y" is printed after the Go button.

Actual: "x" is printed after the Go button.

If I remove the immediate attribute, it works. What happens here, and how can I fix it to print "y" in this case, without having the Go button perform validations?