• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It may be because I deleted custom objects which had many records and then emptied the recycle bin, but the Storage page says Data Storage is full with custom objects which have been deleted days ago (and the recycle bin is empty).

The recommended way is to reach out to Tech Support to delete the storage, but that is not an option for developer accounts.

Any other way I can clear data storage?

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with doing Test-Drive Development (TDD) with apex? I've started experimenting on my own but was curious to know if people have developed some TDD practices specific to Salesforce.

For instance, TDD's point is to write the tests before writing any code, but Salesforce statically typed language doesn't allow to write some code that calls a class or method that doesn't exist yet. Should one write a class stub just to be able to save the test code? Something else?

It may be because I deleted custom objects which had many records and then emptied the recycle bin, but the Storage page says Data Storage is full with custom objects which have been deleted days ago (and the recycle bin is empty).

The recommended way is to reach out to Tech Support to delete the storage, but that is not an option for developer accounts.

Any other way I can clear data storage?

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with doing Test-Drive Development (TDD) with apex? I've started experimenting on my own but was curious to know if people have developed some TDD practices specific to Salesforce.

For instance, TDD's point is to write the tests before writing any code, but Salesforce statically typed language doesn't allow to write some code that calls a class or method that doesn't exist yet. Should one write a class stub just to be able to save the test code? Something else?