• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have contact/lead tracking data from another system that needs to tie back in with Salesforce.

What object should I use to report these actions that Contacts and or Lead has taken?

These actions are for example, links clicked, opens, visits to certain web page, etc.  Pretty basic.

I don't see a place in the Contact or Lead objects for this.

Thanks!

I am not familair with the force api, so forgive my ignorance.

I need to integrate reporting from an external mass email tool.

Is it feasible through the force api to report things like unsubscribes, opens, clicks, opens, etc from this external system?

Thanks!

I have contact/lead tracking data from another system that needs to tie back in with Salesforce.

What object should I use to report these actions that Contacts and or Lead has taken?

These actions are for example, links clicked, opens, visits to certain web page, etc.  Pretty basic.

I don't see a place in the Contact or Lead objects for this.

Thanks!

I am not familair with the force api, so forgive my ignorance.

I need to integrate reporting from an external mass email tool.

Is it feasible through the force api to report things like unsubscribes, opens, clicks, opens, etc from this external system?

Thanks!

I'm new to Salesforce and just started on a simple integration project that utilizes Salesforce WSDL / Java. I have a custom object with field that serves something like a history entry.  Updates to this field are always appends to its current value.  Since this value can grow in size i would like to avoid fetching the current value, do a string append then save it back. I'm looking for some options so that my java client can just send increments and have the Salesforce platform append the increment to the existing value. Is this possible to achieve with some sort of field configuration or special API? If not what are my other options? Thank you.