• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am working on this project where I have downloaded the managed app into my salesforce. I am hosting visual force page on our internal website where people can go and signup for volunteer work.

My problem is that I want to display a link / URL on the visual force page, when the user will click this link it should open a PDF file. But unfortunately this is managed app and I can't add the link by editing the code in the Visual force page. I was hoping is someone can direct me how to do this. Its very critical.

• September 20, 2013

I am working on this project where I have downloaded the managed app into my salesforce. I am hosting visual force page on our internal website where people can go and signup for volunteer work.

My problem is that I want to display a link / URL on the visual force page, when the user will click this link it should open a PDF file. But unfortunately this is managed app and I can't add the link by editing the code in the Visual force page. I was hoping is someone can direct me how to do this. Its very critical.

• September 20, 2013

• September 20, 2013