• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Anyone can give me clear explanation of Wrapper classes and its usage.It will be very useful for me to write classes ..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nithya kalyani.C /Salesforce developer

HI All,

I currently have an Email Alert setup as the output from a Workflow when a new record is created. This is all working fine.

However, I would like to be able to change the 'from' email address.

It shows my email address, but i dont want to display my email address .

Ideally I would like this to be 'no-reply@my_company_domain'.

How can i acheive this?

Thanks

Shailu

• December 01, 2013

Is it possible to add an image to a visual workflow? The old solution posted in this post no longer works. http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visual-Workflow/How-to-add-images-to-flow-screen-in-Flow-Designer/m-p/413871#M288

i have created time based workflow in opportunity object.

i am set workflow for Evaluate the rule when a record is:created 

time based workflow: 7 before days equal to opportunity.close date.

its doesnot working....

Hi,

Anyone can give me clear explanation of Wrapper classes and its usage.It will be very useful for me to write classes ..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nithya kalyani.C /Salesforce developer

Hello,

I received the following message from my Salesforce instance. What exactly does that mean?  Does it imptact anything? Please advise.

Your organization has reached its hourly limit for processing workflow time triggers. Processing will resume in the next hour. For information on application limits, see the salesforce.com online help.

Thanks,

Paul

• October 04, 2013

Hi,

I have a custom field on a custom object called "Days Job Open".  I want to know how to populate this field via a workflow and specifically what criteria would I need.  I know what I want to do, but not quite sure of the steps needed to make it happen.   

The logic is that whenever a job is posted I want to populate this field with the value equal to the number of days the job has been open.    All jobs have a "published date" and an "end date" so I want to subtract and get the difference and that will be my value I want to put in my "Days Job Open" column.

How can I do this?

Hi

i need validation rule for phone number

it should be number it will not allow string and special character and it can be more than 10 digits how can i write the validation rule.

IF(
ISBLANK( MobilePhone ) , false , NOT(REGEX(MobilePhone, "\\D*?(\\d\\D*?){10}")))

i write one it accepting only 10 i need it can accept any number means more than 10 or less than 10.

Can any one help me.

Regards

venkatesh.

I'am new to Visual Workflow and have below queries:

1)How to place input fields in a Screen with 2 columns.

2)How to create new custom buttons and also add Print Button for using it in Visual Workflow to print the screen.

3)Can we relable a Button name(Say Next Button) and place it at centre.

Help with the above points with examples is much appreciated!!!!