• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

i have created an apex class and a email service to be able to create lead by sending  an mail and managed to make it works some weeks, however its now no longer working, i think  a security setting or configuration for the org was changed.

If i recreate the same apex class and email service in a developer org, it works fines.

Can you please suggest any security setting or configuration that is preventing that email service to run properly?

Thanks

hello, 

i have a lookup for ship-to address.

Is there any way to reproduce the same behaviour than the one on 'Contact' on Quote"?

( the behaviour for contact, is as soon as its selected, the value for email, fax is then filled automatically).

I could use a VF page and trigger a javascript to reproduce the same effect...but is there another method?

Thanks

How can a filter be applied to a lookup field for the following:

There are 4 object

object A: Product
object B: Allowed Product
object C: Configuration
object D: Quote

For a configuration(A), allowed product(B) are used to define which product(A) are allowed for a configuration(C).

When you create a quote, a configuration is used.

Assuming that a lookup to Product(A) exist on either the quote or the quote line item.

How is it possible to display only the product in allowed product(B) for that configuration in the quote?

Thanks

hello, 

i have a lookup for ship-to address.

Is there any way to reproduce the same behaviour than the one on 'Contact' on Quote"?

( the behaviour for contact, is as soon as its selected, the value for email, fax is then filled automatically).

I could use a VF page and trigger a javascript to reproduce the same effect...but is there another method?

Thanks

How can a filter be applied to a lookup field for the following:

There are 4 object

object A: Product
object B: Allowed Product
object C: Configuration
object D: Quote

For a configuration(A), allowed product(B) are used to define which product(A) are allowed for a configuration(C).

When you create a quote, a configuration is used.

Assuming that a lookup to Product(A) exist on either the quote or the quote line item.

How is it possible to display only the product in allowed product(B) for that configuration in the quote?

Thanks