• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have around 1000's of uploads done over the course of years and reaching our limit on storage. I can download the file but one file at a time is not a solution production wise. Please could you recommend on how to achieve downloading/exporting the pdf's to computer in a bulk method. 

Thanks.

Hi,

I am trying to create a refreshable dashboard that needs to be refreshed every minute. So i start with desiging a report. 

Now, the report has the createddate (which has date and time) which is one of my filter. But i filter for data only after 3:00 am. Now my question is, 

- How to create a refreshable dashboard

- How to have the date change to current day automatically, but the time stays constant at 3:00 am. 

Ex: Today the data for the dashboard should be showing data after 9/25/2013 3:00 am

Tomorrow without any intervention, the dashboard should show data for  after 9/26/2013 3:00 am

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have around 1000's of uploads done over the course of years and reaching our limit on storage. I can download the file but one file at a time is not a solution production wise. Please could you recommend on how to achieve downloading/exporting the pdf's to computer in a bulk method. 

Thanks.