• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Im looking for a Salesforce developer for small project based in London UK (Victoria).

We have a custom built Invoicing solution using declaritive development but want to make some key efficiencies using some coding development skills. Ideally we're looking for someone to come in to our office or at least for the first day to get an initial understanding of the scope, requirements, work involved and the current solution. The ideal person should be comfortable communicating with others, have excellent salesforce experience and certifications and a proven record of delivery.

Brief description of the work involved:
1. Scoping session with current team 
2. Custom cloning solutions from custom object
3. Record ordering via APEX
4. Adjustment of java script button or creation of solution to create record via button click
5. Release and testing
6. Appropriate documentation of build

I've estimated 4 days work to complete this, I can provide more details over email so please express an interest in the comments and provide an email address.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create what is essentially an order form using a visualforce page and apex. I am not a dev so I am learning as I go with this but I know what I want to do is acheiveable.

Essentially I want to create a button on an opportunity that is something like "add products" and this would take a user to a form. On this form there would be fields that they can complete, some number, some checkboxes and some would autopopulate from teh opportunity record the ahweve come from.

1. OpportunityID (Auto populate from Opportunity) locked field

2. Opportunity Name (Auto Populate from Opportunity) locked field

3. a set of checkboxes that relate to individual products

4. Quantity fields that are specific to each product (mapped to quantity on opportunitylineitem)

5. Salesprice products that are specific to each product (mapped to sales price on opportunitylineitem)

6. An upload document field that will put a document in the notes and attachments related list

On sumbitting this form, dependig on what has been selected, opportunity line itmes will be created against the opportunity that the user has come from.

If anyone could help/point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,  

Anyone fancy doing a bit of a job for the "experience"?

Pretty sure this is simple but im not a developer,

I need a visual form page that does the follwoing:

- User clicks through from button on opprtunity

- New page opens which is an "order form"

- Users selects Products via checkboxes, each section will have an area for quanity and sales price

- Has space to upload a file which will go on the opportunity in notes and attachments

- Once complete hits submit and these are added to the opportunity as opportunitylineitems

- Must be on one page only

Any help mush appreciated

I need help writing a small tigger to automatically add a product to an opportunity when created.

This will happen on every opportunity and will be the same product everytime. Can anyone point me in the right direction or provide a coded example?

Thansk, 

We are working on small Salesforce Enhancement Project. We are launching our department naming conventions for Salesforce and also introducing an Advanced Opportunity Search feature.

I am not a Salesforce Apex developer but I have managed to implement the apex pages and classes for Advanced Opportunity Search on our SandBox environment and it is working fine but when I try to upload to the live environment using Change Set of Salesforce, then it is not going through and producing following message.

“Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 65%, at least 75% test coverage is required.”

Can anyone identify this error and let me knoe the likely causes?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create what is essentially an order form using a visualforce page and apex. I am not a dev so I am learning as I go with this but I know what I want to do is acheiveable.

Essentially I want to create a button on an opportunity that is something like "add products" and this would take a user to a form. On this form there would be fields that they can complete, some number, some checkboxes and some would autopopulate from teh opportunity record the ahweve come from.

1. OpportunityID (Auto populate from Opportunity) locked field

2. Opportunity Name (Auto Populate from Opportunity) locked field

3. a set of checkboxes that relate to individual products

4. Quantity fields that are specific to each product (mapped to quantity on opportunitylineitem)

5. Salesprice products that are specific to each product (mapped to sales price on opportunitylineitem)

6. An upload document field that will put a document in the notes and attachments related list

On sumbitting this form, dependig on what has been selected, opportunity line itmes will be created against the opportunity that the user has come from.

If anyone could help/point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,  

Hi All,

I recently recueved an automated email from Salesforce saying that I have a certifcate in Salesforce which will expire in 60 Days.
Below is a screenshot of the Certificate Detail;
User-added image

I am not sure what to do here, if someone couuld kindly explain, that'll be great

Thanks in advance,
Harun