• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

When I synchronise the SmartStore with the online database I drop all soups (smartStore.dropAllSoups()) and then recreate them. This seems to make new tables in the SQLite database. However, the previous tables seem to remain and the memory load increases.

Is there a way to delete all the 'old' SQLite tables via SmartStore? Alternatively,  what is the location of the SQLite file SmartStore used, so that the database can be cleaned without using SmartStore?

Thanks,

Hugh

• November 18, 2013

Hi,

The Developing Offline Apps with Salesforce Mobile Services document (http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Developing_Offline_Apps_with_SmartStore) states that an offline queue of newly upserted (created) objects are added to a queue and that this queue is then used to synchronise th newly added object with SFDC.

I read in posts here that the synchronisation doesn't occur - one has to implement it oneself. Does the queue also have to be implemented or is there a handle to it? I cannot seem to find one in SmartStore.

Many thanks,

Hugh

• November 01, 2013

Hi,

The Developing Offline Apps with Salesforce Mobile Services document (http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Developing_Offline_Apps_with_SmartStore) states that an offline queue of newly upserted (created) objects are added to a queue and that this queue is then used to synchronise th newly added object with SFDC.

I read in posts here that the synchronisation doesn't occur - one has to implement it oneself. Does the queue also have to be implemented or is there a handle to it? I cannot seem to find one in SmartStore.

Many thanks,

Hugh

• November 01, 2013

Hi,

When I synchronise the SmartStore with the online database I drop all soups (smartStore.dropAllSoups()) and then recreate them. This seems to make new tables in the SQLite database. However, the previous tables seem to remain and the memory load increases.

Is there a way to delete all the 'old' SQLite tables via SmartStore? Alternatively,  what is the location of the SQLite file SmartStore used, so that the database can be cleaned without using SmartStore?

Thanks,

Hugh

• November 18, 2013