• Salesforce Consultant
  • Spoon Consulting Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Been tinkering with FullCalendar the last few weeks and am now using it to set up an opportunity calendar based on close date. I have it set up so opportunities (events) can be dragged to a different date, and I'd like that action to update the close date of the opp. I've been digging around and trying various format and date methods, but have had no luck. Below is the pertinent snippet of code and I'd appreciate any input. I know there's a ton out there regarding string to date conversions and date formatting, but after hours of research, I just can't seem to find the right mixture.

For refernece, event.id and event.start are both Strings.

On VF Page:
eventDrop: function(event) {
    updateCD(event.id,event.start);
},

In Controller:

public PageReference updateCD(String id, String dropDate) {
    Date newDate = date.parse(dropDate);

for(Opportunity o : [select Id, CloseDate from Opportunity where Id=:id]) {
        o.CloseDate = newDate;
        update o;
    }
return null;
}

Hello,

I have a visualforce page with a button which is used to execute some actions and then refresh the page.

In my code, I create instances of a custom object say Custom__c but do not perform any dml with the instance of the object.

I get the following error:

system.security.NoAccessException: Create access denied for Custom__c

when I click the button mentioned above while running as a User that has only ReadOnly access to object Custom__c.

Does anyone has a solution for this.

Thanks,

Gulshan.

Been tinkering with FullCalendar the last few weeks and am now using it to set up an opportunity calendar based on close date. I have it set up so opportunities (events) can be dragged to a different date, and I'd like that action to update the close date of the opp. I've been digging around and trying various format and date methods, but have had no luck. Below is the pertinent snippet of code and I'd appreciate any input. I know there's a ton out there regarding string to date conversions and date formatting, but after hours of research, I just can't seem to find the right mixture.

On VF Page:
},

In Controller:

o.CloseDate = newDate;
        update o;
    }
return null;
}
Hi there

I've been testing the maps example from the release notes today and every other time it get  URL No Longer Exists page.
For a couple of minutes it works fine then for another it gives me the error then it works again.
Is anybody experiencing the same issue?

Where can I learn more about apex:mapMarker and apex:map markers?
The release page redirects to api  version 32 which isn't helpful

thanks
  • January 11, 2015

Hello,

I have a visualforce page with a button which is used to execute some actions and then refresh the page.

In my code, I create instances of a custom object say Custom__c but do not perform any dml with the instance of the object.

I get the following error:

system.security.NoAccessException: Create access denied for Custom__c

when I click the button mentioned above while running as a User that has only ReadOnly access to object Custom__c.

Does anyone has a solution for this.

Thanks,

Gulshan.

Hi,

Is anybody implemented captcha apart from Google Re-Captcha. If so please suggest me some nice Captcha.

I have done recaptcha.. but i have some alignment problem..

Thanks,

Bujji

• October 15, 2013

On VF Page:
},

In Controller:

o.CloseDate = newDate;
        update o;
    }
return null;