• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all

For my project, there is request by my client to provide additional usability data that is not captured out of box by the Salesforce product. what are the Different tools avaliable for analytics purpose in appexchange. I can see there are many tools. Please provide me the top 3 tools for this purpose. Paid or free app doesnt matter for my org.

Please help me out on this.

• November 07, 2013

Hi All

I would like to know the 3 best tools for visualforce page development. It would be better if the tool allows us to write html and javascript on it as well. I can see a lot of apps in appexchnage on this like skuid and SkyVisual Editor. But not sure which one to chosse and use. Paid app or free app does not matter for me. But i would like to choose the right app for visualforce development.

• November 07, 2013

Hi

I am new to salesforce. We owned one org and we have 5 application in it. We have also a set of custom objects and relationships.

Is there any proper tool exist to extract the existing data model into an excel sheet.

Ex:- We have Existing Account object. We have created a set of custom objects that is having a look up into account object.

is there any tool exist in appexchange which helps us to extract the relationship that exist with account object to a excel sheet.

Any tool that helps us to extract an object properties to an excel or to a file.

Please help me out on this. Thanks 

• November 06, 2013

Hi All

I would like to know the 3 best tools for visualforce page development. It would be better if the tool allows us to write html and javascript on it as well. I can see a lot of apps in appexchnage on this like skuid and SkyVisual Editor. But not sure which one to chosse and use. Paid app or free app does not matter for me. But i would like to choose the right app for visualforce development.

• November 07, 2013

Hi

I am new to salesforce. We owned one org and we have 5 application in it. We have also a set of custom objects and relationships.

Is there any proper tool exist to extract the existing data model into an excel sheet.

Ex:- We have Existing Account object. We have created a set of custom objects that is having a look up into account object.

is there any tool exist in appexchange which helps us to extract the relationship that exist with account object to a excel sheet.

Any tool that helps us to extract an object properties to an excel or to a file.

Please help me out on this. Thanks 

• November 06, 2013