• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
   I am getting undefined is not a function as error when i click a button .

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
var acct = new sforce.SObject("Account");
acct.name = 'New Account';
acct.phone = '515-123-4567';
var result = sforce.connection.create([acct]);

if(result[0].getboolean("success"))
{
alert('Record created Successfully' +result);
}
else
{
alert('could not create record' +result);
}

Can someone help me where iam lacking exactly
HI ,
  I have some fields in a object ,My requirment is i have selected four fields ,if any of these four fields value is changed i want to send a email to the record owner with only one updated field value.
Hi,
  I want to insert a attachment in SFDC through SOAPUI in header part only,how can we do it through SOAPUI.
Actually my requirement is attachment coming from .NET to TIBCO in Header part only,so from TIBCO we need to insert the Attachment to SFDC header part only,before this we are mapped the .NET header part attachment to the SFDC body (field to filed)mapping,this is executed fine..
    how to insert attachment through the header part?
Hi;
  i am having two fields like username,password when i enter the values for them i need to fetch all the objects from that partcular org, can you please give me the code
Hi
I have a requirement in which I want to expose a particular set of custom objects to another 3rd party app. But when I generate enterprise wsdl it includes all the objects. But I don't want to give access to other objects. how can i achieve this..
   is there any alternative way then deleting the unwanted objects data from wsdl
Hi ,
  My requirement is need a SOQL query to retrieve the records which are created,updated in last ten minutes ,
   by giving the time stamp iam able to get those but for every ten minutes i need to run this query , i dont want to get duplicate records,
hi have 5 record types, by using one particular record type i was created a record , after saving the record my record type is changing to some other record type in detail page ,,why this is happenning..
    i dont have any workflow or trigger active for this
Help: Add attachment to Case record using Visualforce "apex:inputFile" component?

Hello,

I am building a Visualforce page that is bound to the Case standard controller. This page is replacing the standard New Case page in Salesforce.com. I want to include an input that allows users to add an attachment to their Case when they are creating the record using my page. I already have a controller extension that this page is using to enhance the New Case process.
Hi,
 I wrote a soql to retrive the attachment from case object ,it is working fine ,but i can't see the ciontent of the attachment ,how can i retrive the content of the body through SOQl, or any possibility to download the attachment through SOQL

My Query is
  SELECT ParentId, name,body
FROM Attachment
WHERE parentId IN (
    SELECT Id FROM Case ) limit 100

O/P:
"/services/data/v30.0/sobjects/Attachment/00PZ00000015EJqMAM/Body" this what i got as body how can i know the content
Hi
  I am having 10 recordtypes on my object case. I have a vf page i need to add this vfpage to only one recordtype, i tried but its not allowing...

suppose i have a case object on that if we want to crete a case we will click the new button, this `"new" button iwas overrided with my vfpage its working fine but this vfpage is applying to all my record types but i need for only one record type...
   waiting for someones reply.
Hi,
  I am created a vfpage for case object, and i have so many record types i want to assign this vfpage to only one record type,how can i do that...

Hi iam having two fields (serial number,product number) and a button submit in a vfpage, when give the sno,pno and click on the submit it has to call the external webservice and get response as productnumber,productdescription in a table or grid ,the out put has to be shown on the same vfpage..
  iam having a wsdl from that i generated the apexclasses then how to get the response from externalwebservices
dasari123
i created a site with login page as active site home page with controllers as login ,cancel,register ,i have site templete code which is active also but in my site iam unable to see the site template can you please help me out.

my created site addresses is 
survey234-developer-edition.ap1.force.com
dasari123
i created a site with login page as active site home page with controllers as login ,cancel,register ,i have site templete code which is active also but in my site iam unable to see the site template can you please help me out.

dasari123

Hi ,
  My requirement is need a SOQL query to retrieve the records which are created,updated in last ten minutes ,
   by giving the time stamp iam able to get those but for every ten minutes i need to run this query , i dont want to get duplicate records,
hi have 5 record types, by using one particular record type i was created a record , after saving the record my record type is changing to some other record type in detail page ,,why this is happenning..
    i dont have any workflow or trigger active for this
Hi
  I am having 10 recordtypes on my object case. I have a vf page i need to add this vfpage to only one recordtype, i tried but its not allowing...

suppose i have a case object on that if we want to crete a case we will click the new button, this `"new" button iwas overrided with my vfpage its working fine but this vfpage is applying to all my record types but i need for only one record type...
   waiting for someones reply.