• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am trying to provide inline editing to the custom object related list on an account detail page.

I have downloaded the app (Mass Update+Mass Edit) and Mass update +Mass Edit +Mass Delete apps.

But I am able to see the Mass Edit and Mass Update buttons only on Standard object page layouts and search layouts.

I need for custom object related list. pls help me out

• December 04, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to provide inline editing to the custom object related list on an account detail page.

I have downloaded the app (Mass Update+Mass Edit) and Mass update +Mass Edit +Mass Delete apps.

But I am able to see the Mass Edit and Mass Update buttons only on Standard object page layouts and search layouts.

I need for custom object related list. pls help me out

• December 04, 2013

Hi,

We have a requirement:

We need to display Visual Force page on click of Account tab only for system admin profile.

Where as for other profiles, we need to display Standard Account page layout.

thanks in advance

• November 26, 2013

Hi,

Ther is a requirement to show images on the account view page. So I have choosen AttachmentViewer app from App Exchange provided by Salesforce labs. I am able to see the images uisng this app by adding images to the notes and attachments section at view page of each account. But the concern here is: all the images which ever added through Notes and Attachments are getting displayed ,How ever I am not able to select which images to be displayed.

Is there an option to select and the display the required image on to the screeen?

If any other tool available to browse and upload multiple images are also preferred. -please suggest some tools.

thanks in advance..

• November 15, 2013
Hi, Below is the requirement: To provide an option to the user to browse and upload multiple images/graphs/charts in the account layout screen. https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?l​istingId=a0N30000001TKzOEAW 1) I have used the photo uplaoder app but the browse option is not available while creating/editing the app, browse button is getting displayed only in the view page of each account details. 2) One more disadvantage is: I am not able to upload more than one image. But my requirement is more than one image upload. please help me out.. Regards, Suja
  • November 14, 2013

Hi,

Here is my requirement:

To upload Images,charts and Graphs to account page layout. Please suggest any tool to do this.

I have come across Rich Text Area, but I am looking for any other options.

• November 12, 2013

Hi,

Is there any tool that can be used for Data Migration other than apex data loader?

• November 07, 2013

Hi,

There is a business requirement to display reports and graphs on page layouts, any app do we have in salesforce to do this?

Regards,

Suneetha

• November 07, 2013

HI to all, i created one app in my developer adition ...that app i want to move another developer adition ..how dis posible plz let me know 

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is my requirement:

To upload Images,charts and Graphs to account page layout. Please suggest any tool to do this.

I have come across Rich Text Area, but I am looking for any other options.

• November 12, 2013

Hi,

Is there any tool that can be used for Data Migration other than apex data loader?

• November 07, 2013