• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a new requirement from the business that I am trying to meet.  They want to require an attachement on a custom module form before it gets submitted for an approval process.  They also would like the file name of the attachement to start with a particular naming convention.  Has anyone does this? 

I need to know what syntax to use to parse the street number out of the standard street address field in a trigger.  I only need up to the space in my custom field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I need help writing test coverage for this trigger I created that will update my custom billing address fields on insert.

Trigger AddressMapNonStandardFields on Account(before insert){
For(Account a:Trigger.new){
   a.Billing_Street_Number__c=a.BillingStreet;
   a.Billing_Street_Name__c=a.BillingStreet;
   a.Billing_City__c=a.BillingCity;
   a.Billing_State_ABB__c=a.BillingState;
   a.Billing_Zip_Code__c=a.BillingPostalCode;
}
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a new requirement from the business that I am trying to meet.  They want to require an attachement on a custom module form before it gets submitted for an approval process.  They also would like the file name of the attachement to start with a particular naming convention.  Has anyone does this? 

I need to know what syntax to use to parse the street number out of the standard street address field in a trigger.  I only need up to the space in my custom field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I need help writing test coverage for this trigger I created that will update my custom billing address fields on insert.

Trigger AddressMapNonStandardFields on Account(before insert){
For(Account a:Trigger.new){
   a.Billing_Street_Number__c=a.BillingStreet;
   a.Billing_Street_Name__c=a.BillingStreet;
   a.Billing_City__c=a.BillingCity;
   a.Billing_State_ABB__c=a.BillingState;
   a.Billing_Zip_Code__c=a.BillingPostalCode;
}
}

Any help would be greatly appreciated!