• Devenson

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm looking for a way to store Salesforce data locally in a mobile device. Smartstore is awesome, but the problem it deletes all Soups when we logout of the app. I reallly need to keep data on the mobile device even after logout.

Is there any alternative to Salesforce SmartStoe to do this ?

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have been doing some research trying to find out if we can make a persitant storage with smartStore (hybrid app). SmartStore data is inherently volatile, and that's a problem, I really want to keep data after a logout.

Is this actually possible ?

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I have a simple query : 

SELECT Id, Name, D_signation_article__c, Emplacement__c FROM Article__c WHERE Emplacement__c INCLUDES ('Intérieur')

For information, Emplacement__c is a pickList field in Salesforce.

This query return nothing in my hybrid mobile application (zero records), using Phonegap (also called Cordova) and the javascript libary forcetk (which uses REST API).

I call this query like this in my javascript program : 

var customQuery = "SELECT Id, Name, D_signation_article__c, Emplacement__c FROM Article__c WHERE Emplacement__c IN ('" + emplacementOr + "')";
                                       logToConsole('+++ query: ' + customQuery);
                                       forcetkClient.query(customQuery, onSuccessSfdcArticles, onErrorSfdcArticles);
                                       });

Of course, the variable emplacementOr contains the appropriate value 'intérieur' (like the first query above).

Like I said, this javascript code return nothing in my mobile app. But I'm sure this query is valid and returns actually something. I tested this exact same query in the Workbench tool, and I actually have one record that is returned. Besides, I know for sure there is a record matching.

Anyone hase an explanation for this ? Anyone already got a similar problem ? It's been days I'm trying to get it work withoud success.

Thanks for advance for any help.

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a mobile application using Jquery Mobile. My application handles offline mode, for that I use the SmartStore plugin. But I noticied that it is impossible to store more than 2000 records in one Soup. Is that normal ? Anyone else got the same problem ? Is There any trick allowing us to store more than 2000 records in a Soup ?

Thank you guys in advance for any lead.

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to store Salesforce data locally in a mobile device. Smartstore is awesome, but the problem it deletes all Soups when we logout of the app. I reallly need to keep data on the mobile device even after logout.

Is there any alternative to Salesforce SmartStoe to do this ?

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have been doing some research trying to find out if we can make a persitant storage with smartStore (hybrid app). SmartStore data is inherently volatile, and that's a problem, I really want to keep data after a logout.

Is this actually possible ?

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I have a simple query : 

SELECT Id, Name, D_signation_article__c, Emplacement__c FROM Article__c WHERE Emplacement__c INCLUDES ('Intérieur')

For information, Emplacement__c is a pickList field in Salesforce.

This query return nothing in my hybrid mobile application (zero records), using Phonegap (also called Cordova) and the javascript libary forcetk (which uses REST API).

I call this query like this in my javascript program : 

var customQuery = "SELECT Id, Name, D_signation_article__c, Emplacement__c FROM Article__c WHERE Emplacement__c IN ('" + emplacementOr + "')";
                                       logToConsole('+++ query: ' + customQuery);
                                       forcetkClient.query(customQuery, onSuccessSfdcArticles, onErrorSfdcArticles);
                                       });

Of course, the variable emplacementOr contains the appropriate value 'intérieur' (like the first query above).

Like I said, this javascript code return nothing in my mobile app. But I'm sure this query is valid and returns actually something. I tested this exact same query in the Workbench tool, and I actually have one record that is returned. Besides, I know for sure there is a record matching.

Anyone hase an explanation for this ? Anyone already got a similar problem ? It's been days I'm trying to get it work withoud success.

Thanks for advance for any help.

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a mobile application using Jquery Mobile. My application handles offline mode, for that I use the SmartStore plugin. But I noticied that it is impossible to store more than 2000 records in one Soup. Is that normal ? Anyone else got the same problem ? Is There any trick allowing us to store more than 2000 records in a Soup ?

Thank you guys in advance for any lead.