• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement displaying count of status='Working' and status='New' etc.. of all possible values of status field from case object. This is done using apex:actionpoller function in my code. Now I need to get done that using  Streaming API. Please post your ideas/comments how could I achieve this using Streaming API

Hi Friends...

I run a test class in eclipse and passed with coverage of 82%. If I run in apex execution, the status symbol appearing as red and the result displaying as "Could not run tests on class Class Id but if I click on the class in apex execution page the methods of test class are passing with result as Pass. 

What could be the reason of this kind error... Please post your comments if you have any Idea regarding this.

Hi Friends...

I run a test class in eclipse and passed with coverage of 82%. If I run in apex execution, the status symbol appearing as red and the result displaying as "Could not run tests on class Class Id but if I click on the class in apex execution page the methods of test class are passing with result as Pass. 

What could be the reason of this kind error... Please post your comments if you have any Idea regarding this.