• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This may be a really stupid or simple answer, but when you assign a lead to a person, shouldn't the lead owner change to the person you assigned it to? We have a bunch of lead assignment rules that aren't changing the lead owner from Admin to the appropriate rep. Do lead assignment rules only work when the leads are created or can you edit a lead, give it a new lead assignment, and then have the person who is assigned to the lead become the owner.
Hello,

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to implement server-side form validation for my Web to Lead form on my website? I have javascript validation setup for the client side, but obviously this can be bypassed and I want to make sure my forms are validating before the information is entered into Salesforce.

Thanks,

Coisty
Hello,

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to implement server-side form validation for my Web to Lead form on my website? I have javascript validation setup for the client side, but obviously this can be bypassed and I want to make sure my forms are validating before the information is entered into Salesforce.

Thanks,

Coisty