• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is a code snippet from sforce.com:

var result = sforce.connection.query("select Name from account"+
                             " where BillingState in ('CA', 'OR', 'WA')")
result.records.forEach(function(account) { print(account.Name) })

Where is the javadoc like description for the sforce object? for the connection object? for the result object?
What members do they have? What methods do they support?
I've looked, but have not been able to find.
Can somebody post a link if the documentation is available.

This link does not include the detailed info I'm looking for.
I have a custom link on a page that takes me to the edit page of another custom object. I want to pre-populate the fields on the new page with data from the originating page. I'm having trouble with a date/time field. The receiving field needs the date/time to be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM AM/PM,
but when I use the merge field from the sending page as follows:

parent.frames.location.replace(...&00NT0000000upfz={!Event.ActivityDateTime}...

the date in the receiving field shows up as MM/DD/YYYY, so I get "Error: Invalid Date and Time" in the receiving field.
I tried assigning {!Event.ActivityDateTime} to a javascript variable, but the assignment does not produce the Date object. How do I format the sending date/time to be acceptable to the receiving field?

We create an Event which includes zero or more contacts (names of individuals).
From the view Events screen, we have a custom link to create CallReport (custom object).
Using an S-Control, we pre-populate some of the input fields on the enter CallReport screen with values from the Events field (relatively easy to do).
We also want to save the contacts from the Events page  when we save the CallReport. If there was an input field on the create CallReport screen, we could park the data for the Contacts there. But since there isn't, how do we keep the Contacts data on the create CallReport page so that the SAVE action is aware of it and saves it? Is there a way to do it without overriding the action of the SAVE button?
Here is a code snippet from sforce.com:

var result = sforce.connection.query("select Name from account"+
                             " where BillingState in ('CA', 'OR', 'WA')")
result.records.forEach(function(account) { print(account.Name) })

Where is the javadoc like description for the sforce object? for the connection object? for the result object?
What members do they have? What methods do they support?
I've looked, but have not been able to find.
Can somebody post a link if the documentation is available.

This link does not include the detailed info I'm looking for.
I have a custom link on a page that takes me to the edit page of another custom object. I want to pre-populate the fields on the new page with data from the originating page. I'm having trouble with a date/time field. The receiving field needs the date/time to be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM AM/PM,
but when I use the merge field from the sending page as follows:

parent.frames.location.replace(...&00NT0000000upfz={!Event.ActivityDateTime}...

the date in the receiving field shows up as MM/DD/YYYY, so I get "Error: Invalid Date and Time" in the receiving field.
I tried assigning {!Event.ActivityDateTime} to a javascript variable, but the assignment does not produce the Date object. How do I format the sending date/time to be acceptable to the receiving field?