• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

A few years ago I saw a demo where a customer merged the Lead ID into to append to a URL in an email template. The URL pointed the email recipient to a web to lead form which had the Lead ID pre-populated from the merged Lead ID field contained in the URL. By doing this, the customer was able to send out event registrations to existing Leads and have them register for the event (Campaign) via a web to lead form without needing to provide information which they had previously provided.

I can setup the email template to include the merge field, however can't work out how to get the lead ID field on my web to lead form to populate. 

I thought the URL should look like this, although this just loads the web to lead form without inserting the Lead ID - http://www.<mywebsite>/html?Lead.Id=<lead record id>

Any suggestions?

Message Edited by WERD2 on 03-22-2009 04:36 AM
  • March 22, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering what everyone is paying for salesforce.  We are looking to upgrade to the Enterprise version of salesforce and they seem pretty strict on their pricing.  We were hoping to have some professional users and some Enterprise users but our sales rep said this is impossible and they will not work out any special pricing.

Now I know sales reps, and I just wanted to check out if what he is saying is true.  Does everyone pay ~ $1500 a year per user for Enterprise? and has no deal been setup with anyone that allows for executive/office workers to use Enterprise and field workers to use professional (if not technically speaking then just price was)

Thanks for all of your info

SF is awesome :)

Dan
Hello,

I am trying to find out if i can do something with opportunities.

I would like to have a drop down box with lists of our services (which i can do) and a drop down box with our competitors (whcih i can do) but i would like the competitors to change with each services as we have different competitors for different services.

Can i do this on salesforce?

Thanks

Colin