• Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am using the SOAP API.  When I make the login call https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/37.0/ I always get the error 'Invalid username, password, security token or user locked out'.

I have changed my password, reset my security token , etc and I still get the error. My username and password (with token) works in the Apex Data Loader. 

How can I get more debug information about what I need to change.   

I have left the portal field empty because we don't have a portal.

Thank You,

• August 24, 2016
Hello,

Is there e-mail integration with America Online (can I transfer an e-mail from aol into Salesforce.com).

Michael

Hello,

I need an Soql expression to select all the contact records that have a valid AccountId. 

I was going to use

select AccountId,Id,FirstName, LastName from Contact Where IsDeleted=False And Len(RTrim(AccountId)) > 0

but this does not work.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

• April 25, 2007
Hello,

I noticed that I can enter a contact without an Account and therefore have a blank AccountID.

Is it typical to have Contacts in a system that are not linked to an Account?  Is there a way to force the user to assing all Contacts to Accounts.

Thanks,

Michael

• April 24, 2007
Hello,

Where can I get a copy (pdf is ok) of the default Salesforce.com Enterprise Database Schema.

I need to know the names of all the tables, the field names and data types.

Thanks,

Michael
  • April 24, 2007
Hello,

I would like to develop an application in vb.net to read/write Salesforce.com data.

The app will run on a windows platform.

What is the best approach (which toolkit should I use).

Thanks,

Michael

• March 01, 2007