• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
First let me admit that I made the mistake of double clicking Excel Connector .xla add-in file, before going through tools/ add-in process. Not sure if that is what is causing the following issue or not. I am able to get the Excel Connector floating menu up, however when I try to query the Salesforce tables, I get the following error:

The Macro C:Docume~1\CHRIST~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\PK15B.tmp\sforce_connect_for_pe.xla'!sfDescribeAndQuery' cannot be found.

It looks like the system is looking for a Temp file that PK Zip created, but I'm not sure how to undo this?

Anyone else run into this?
Thanks

Chris

• March 26, 2007
First let me admit that I made the mistake of double clicking Excel Connector .xla add-in file, before going through tools/ add-in process. Not sure if that is what is causing the following issue or not. I am able to get the Excel Connector floating menu up, however when I try to query the Salesforce tables, I get the following error:

The Macro C:Docume~1\CHRIST~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\PK15B.tmp\sforce_connect_for_pe.xla'!sfDescribeAndQuery' cannot be found.

It looks like the system is looking for a Temp file that PK Zip created, but I'm not sure how to undo this?

Anyone else run into this?
Thanks

Chris

• March 26, 2007