• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

When i click on a tab and select the "All" view to see all the of the records, i get them listed, but the only have one column. I know i can go in and edit the view that multiple columns ares displayed. But can i edit this view so that when i buddle the objects into an app, the users who install it will see the "All" view the way that i have customized it?

Thanks
Robert
Hello,

I'd like to roll up summary a field that is currently a formula. However, i'm under the understanding that this isn't possible natively through salesforce at the moment.
So i figured i'd just copy the field that is a formula into a new field where it isn't a formula and roll that up. I think this will work... however it's the copying/field update that i'm having an issue with.
It seems as though field updates can only be done with workflows that are triggered when a record is created or edited. i'm not looking for it to be live. it at least have it updated whenever a different field (in the same object or not) doesn't equal 0.
How can i do this? Apex?

Robert
Hello,

When i click on a tab and select the "All" view to see all the of the records, i get them listed, but the only have one column. I know i can go in and edit the view that multiple columns ares displayed. But can i edit this view so that when i buddle the objects into an app, the users who install it will see the "All" view the way that i have customized it?

Thanks
Robert
Hello,

Thanks
Robert
Hello,

I'd like to roll up summary a field that is currently a formula. However, i'm under the understanding that this isn't possible natively through salesforce at the moment.
So i figured i'd just copy the field that is a formula into a new field where it isn't a formula and roll that up. I think this will work... however it's the copying/field update that i'm having an issue with.
It seems as though field updates can only be done with workflows that are triggered when a record is created or edited. i'm not looking for it to be live. it at least have it updated whenever a different field (in the same object or not) doesn't equal 0.
How can i do this? Apex?

Robert