• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI

I have a urgent requiremnt , I am displaying account and related contacts on visual force page , I need the functionality that, when i drag and drop  the accountA child contactA to the block of accountB , the contactA should be deleted from accountA and should be added to accountB as a child. I.e with drag and drop the contactA from accountA block to contact list of AccountB , then the contactA should be added to AccountB . I.e here I want to change the parent id of child record. Can any one please give me any solution to how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance

Thank you.

HI

I have a urgent requiremnt , I am displaying account and related contacts on visual force page , I need the functionality that, when i drag and drop  the accountA child contactA to the block of accountB , the contactA should be deleted from accountA and should be added to accountB as a child. I.e with drag and drop the contactA from accountA block to contact list of AccountB , then the contactA should be added to AccountB . I.e here I want to change the parent id of child record. Can any one please give me any solution to how to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance

Thank you.
HI

Thanks in Advance

Thank you.

Hello,

Can anybody tell me is there any drag and drop option is available to generate User interface.

As writing the html/XMl tag is required more knowledge.

Regards

Kam