• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we have a requirement to process large data which is around 300,000 Records. I am planning to implement it using Apex Batches with each batch size being 50.

In Apex Batch i will have to store these 50 records in a single string after concatenation for further procesing.As String size is limited by heap size i will not be able to process more than 50 records in each batch

We will not be able to increase each batch size due to lmits on String size( heap size) and other governer limits. That makes around 4000 batches being created.

Is there a way to make Apex batches execute parallelly so that to improve the performce of the program?

Hi, we have a requirement to integrate Salesforce with a ThirdParty Vendor using webservices.

We need to send around 300,000 Records from Salesforce to the ThirdParty vendor using their webservice.
We have a custom apex program using which we are able to call the third party web service successfully within a future method in a schedulable program. However, for a volume as high as 300k records, I am not sure how to avoid hitting the governer limits. My understanding is that, I can make 10 calls in an apex class and can call the future method 10 times, making 100 web service calls in total. This is not sufficient for 300k records. Supposing we can include multiple records in one call, we will still hit another problem. Since each call's size is restricted to 3 MB and our one SOAP call's xml size is around 20k, the maximum we can do is 150 records per call giving us the ability to send 150 X 100 = 15k records. Is there any method to avoid hitting governer limits in this scenario.

Please help me as I am new to Sales force development.
Hi, we have a requirement to integrate Salesforce with a ThirdParty Vendor using webservices.

We need to send around 300,000 Records from Salesforce to the ThirdParty vendor using their webservice.
We have a custom apex program using which we are able to call the third party web service successfully within a future method in a schedulable program. However, for a volume as high as 300k records, I am not sure how to avoid hitting the governer limits. My understanding is that, I can make 10 calls in an apex class and can call the future method 10 times, making 100 web service calls in total. This is not sufficient for 300k records. Supposing we can include multiple records in one call, we will still hit another problem. Since each call's size is restricted to 3 MB and our one SOAP call's xml size is around 20k, the maximum we can do is 150 records per call giving us the ability to send 150 X 100 = 15k records. Is there any method to avoid hitting governer limits in this scenario.

Please help me as I am new to Sales force development.