• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been using Cliq as a way to automate my salesforce updates.  Everything is working great, but it doesn't seem to clear fields.  When I use the Apexloader UI, I have the settings set to "Bulk API".  With this setting I can clear fields by inserting "#N/A" into the fields.  When using Cliq, however, it will populate the field with "#N/A" instead of clearing the field.  Does anyone know how to configure click to work the same as when using the "Bulk API" setting? 
Can anyone help me with the shell code for using ApexDataLoader with the Command Line?  The code below I believe is outdated and I don't understand how it works at all.  If anyone could send me a sample of what they use with Apex 22.0 it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

"C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 22.0\ApexDataLoader.exe"   

<beans>
     <bean id="csvInsertArtist"           class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
           singleton="false">
         <description>Inserts artist names from CSV file into Artist custom object.</description>
         <property name="name" value="csvInsertArtist"/>
         <property name="configOverrideMap">
             <map>

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="c:\dataloader\csvInsertArtist.log"/>
                 <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://www.salesforce.com"/>
                        <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="true"/>
                 <entry key="sfdc.username" value="<i>Jason.Mesick@dignifiedtransitionsolutions.com</i>"/>
                        <entry key="sfdc.password" value="<i>Jiptastic2</>"/>
                         <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="540"/>
16                 <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
17                 <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Artist__c"/>
18                 <entry key="process.operation" value="insert"/>
19                 <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="c:\dataloader\artistmap.sdl"/>
20                 <entry key="process.outputError" value="c:\dataloader\errorInsertArtist.csv"/>
21                 <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="c:\dataloader\successInsertArtist.csv"/>
22                 <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\dataloader\Artists_1_100.csv" />
23                 <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead" />
24                 <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2007-06-06T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
25             </map>
26         </property>
27    </bean>
28 </beans>
I have been using Cliq as a way to automate my salesforce updates.  Everything is working great, but it doesn't seem to clear fields.  When I use the Apexloader UI, I have the settings set to "Bulk API".  With this setting I can clear fields by inserting "#N/A" into the fields.  When using Cliq, however, it will populate the field with "#N/A" instead of clearing the field.  Does anyone know how to configure click to work the same as when using the "Bulk API" setting?