• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know how i can compare the difference  between profiles, besides using eclipse. I am trying to use permission sets and eliminate some profiles. I find eclipse a little hard to depict, any other ideas?

• August 31, 2012

Hi,

Can anybody suggest some way of comparing profiles aprat from Enhanced Profile management, which has its limits.

Thanks,

Sushil

Hello.  I have a multi-language site which uses the apex:inputFile tag.  I set the lang attribute, but i'm not sure how/where to enter the translation for the "Browse" button?

I found a related forum thread which suggests that it's not possible using standard sfdc, but then i'm not sure why there is a lang attribute...(http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/How-can-we-change-the-value-of-browse-button/m-p/161034) 

Anyone familiar with this?

Thanks for your time

Chris

Can I create a hyperlink formula field that will execute javascript?  I have a custom detail page button on tasks that marks a task complete with the following code:

{!requireScript("/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js")};
sforce.connection.session = "{!$Api.Session_ID}";

function updateTask( )
{
try
{
var task = new sforce.SObject("Task");
task.Id = "{!Task.Id}";
task.Status = "Completed";
var result = sforce.connection.update([task]);
if (result[0].getBoolean("success") == false ) {
alert(result[0].errors.message);
return;
}
window.top.location.href=window.top.location.href;
}
catch (e) {
alert(e);
}
}

updateTask();

I'm trying to show this function in a list view.  I couldn't get a list button to work with this code so I was hoping if I could create a formula field to display a link that would do the same thing as the button, I could just add the field to my related list.

I'm trying to give my users the ability to mark tasks complete in a list view with one click (similar to home page functionality, but on opportunties).

Has anyone done this before?  Is it even possible?

Good day All, 

I have create input file component in the page. some questions here 

1. How can i change the text value of "browse" button, currently it show me 'Browse'  ?

2. How can 'Browse' text value get change based on different language ? we can't have label for 'Browse' text value right ?

Thank you ! 

VF page :

<apex:form id="theForm"> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageBlockSection > <apex:inputFile value="{!document.body}" filename="{!document.name}"/> <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form>

• December 16, 2009
Is there any tool available through which we can review Apex code?