• Member since 2014
  • CassaCloud s.r.o.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does someone figure it out how to setup timeout for Auth. Provider? We use cognito on AWS, where is cold start of lamba and during inactivity it take some time to authentificate. Second attempt works smoothly. We found that there is 10 second timeout setup by Salesforce what is not enought. 

Do you think, that develop custom custom auth prider can help?

Hello, I am trying to setup AWS Cognito as Auth. Provider. I followed instructions in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sso_provider_amazon.htm&type=5. Configuration partially works.
I need to have access to id_token in my class which implements interface 'Auth.RegistrationHandler'. I want to read additional field there and also reuse this token for authorisation our callouts to another system. Is it possible to do it? I tried to search in forums and I haven't found anything.
Thank you for your quick response
Hi, has anyone find that some test classes started fail with CPU Time exceeded message without chnaging anything? We have started get this error 2 days ago in sandboxed, and yesterday also in production - without any code changes!
For second customer, test class fail when we have just Test.DataLoad() function in test method and one simple trigger. When we have 175 lines in CSV it failed, with 150 not. Trigger is bulkified correcly, and test class has been successful week ago - last time of development. We receing error:
System.SObjectException: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
and in traceroute : Class.System.Test.loadData: line 53, column 1 what is system method!!!
I started to think, that it was caused by some Spring '16 Patch maybe https://success.salesforce.com/issues_releases_view?release=200005000 , but there is nothing about changing which cought error.
Hi,
I have canvas app on my visualforce page. Everything is working, but sometimes I get some error page of 3rd party application, which is inside app. I need to find way, how to know that error page was shown in this 3rd party application (or get html content, where I will search for special string 'error'.
I am limited by editing 3rd party system, so I need put some javascript into my visualforce page, which will read the page inside canvas (3rd party application) and if it find 'error' I will do something.
I tried used jquery, but it said that it is security issue, so it will not allow me read context of iframe.
I found documentation 'Get Context in your Canvas App (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1.meta/salesforce1/canvas_custom_action_about_context.htm)' , but it is not working for me (probably I set it up wrong), I put this inside my visualforce
var client = Sfdc.canvas.oauth.client();
    function test() {
       Sfdc.canvas.client.ctx(callback, client);
    };
	function callback(msg) {
       if (msg.status !== 200) {
          console.log("Error: " + msg.status);
          return;
       }
       console.log("Payload: ", msg.payload);
    }
but client ( Sfdc.canvas.oauth.client() ) has empty values.

I tried to edit library of canvas https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceCanvasJavascriptSDK/blob/master/js/canvas-all.js, where I created fucntion in services
iframeUrl:function() {
            console.log(window.location);
            console.log(document);
            return{url:window.location}
        }
from Visualforce I am calling Sfdc.canvas.client.iframeUrl(); , but it return me visualforce page URL not URL of iframe inside canvas

Please can someone help me with it?

Hi,
is there any way how I can send and receive some message from publish function in canvas?

I have Visualforce page, where I have code
Sfdc.canvas.controller.publish({name : 'myFunction', payload : {element : name, value : val} , target : {canvas : 'app1'}});
In my PHP site I have 
Sfdc.canvas(function() {
    Sfdc.canvas.client.subscribe(sr.client,
          {name : 'marosdev.fieldChangedCanvas', onData : function (event) {....return 'Ok';}}
    );
});

I want receive message from my php site, let's say 'Ok'. Is there some solution simple solution?
I know only one, in PHP site, call other javascript function in visualforce page afrer code in subscribe will end.
Hi, has anyone find that some test classes started fail with CPU Time exceeded message without chnaging anything? We have started get this error 2 days ago in sandboxed, and yesterday also in production - without any code changes!
For second customer, test class fail when we have just Test.DataLoad() function in test method and one simple trigger. When we have 175 lines in CSV it failed, with 150 not. Trigger is bulkified correcly, and test class has been successful week ago - last time of development. We receing error:
System.SObjectException: common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded
and in traceroute : Class.System.Test.loadData: line 53, column 1 what is system method!!!
I started to think, that it was caused by some Spring '16 Patch maybe https://success.salesforce.com/issues_releases_view?release=200005000 , but there is nothing about changing which cought error.
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

Hi,
I am looking in to Force.com Canvas to package a third-party Web App and have a question on one of the documented Force.com Canvas limits.
The Canvas framework document says that it limits 'Number of Force.com Canvas calls per day per user (24–hour period)' to 5,000.

Does it say that the Web App can make up to 5,000 Salesforce Canvas SDK calls?
or Does it say that the Web App can make a total of 5,000 calls including the calls that are made to the third-party Web App's API server hosted outside Salesforce?

Please note that the third-party Web App (and its API server) is hosted in a thrid-party cloud infrastructure in its own domain.

Thanks.
B.Manohar