• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am setup Approval process steps in Salesforce, in this steps I need after the final approval , Shall I attach Price quote pdf automatically and send to requester. Please advise.

Thanks
I am using trigger to auto conversion lead to opportunity, Please advise is there is any possibility do without trigger code.
I am trying to auto sync, below code taken from internet but geting error , i know this is very simple but i am very new to SF 

trigger autosync on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {
parentOpp.SyncedQuoteId = quoteToSync.Id;
}

Error: Compile Error: Variable does not exist: parentOpp.SyncedQuoteId at line 2 column 1

Please advise.

Hi,

I am Very new to SF... I need to do automatically convert lead to contact with opportunity. If contact is not exist we need to create new contact, if contact is exist we need not create contact, and this lead move into opportunity.

Please give Trigger Code for this task.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am Very new to SF... I need to do automatically convert lead to contact with opportunity. If contact is not exist we need to create new contact, if contact is exist we need not create contact, and this lead move into opportunity.

Thanks in advance.
I am using trigger to auto conversion lead to opportunity, Please advise is there is any possibility do without trigger code.
I am trying to auto sync, below code taken from internet but geting error , i know this is very simple but i am very new to SF 

trigger autosync on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {
parentOpp.SyncedQuoteId = quoteToSync.Id;
}

Error: Compile Error: Variable does not exist: parentOpp.SyncedQuoteId at line 2 column 1

Please advise.

Hi,

I am Very new to SF... I need to do automatically convert lead to contact with opportunity. If contact is not exist we need to create new contact, if contact is exist we need not create contact, and this lead move into opportunity.

Thanks in advance.