• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am attempting to style the default "Chat Window", the one that displays automatically if a "Custom Chat Page" (visualforce page) is not defined. 

BEFORE
User-added image
Is there a way to customize the CSS for this default chat window to look like this:

AFTER
User-added image
I was able to copy the HTML code, then modify and reference the CSS from the default chat window to apply our branding style guidelines.  I do not want to create a custom chat window using visualforce, I just want to change the toolbar and button colors, that's it.

Alternatively, are there fully functional chat window visualforce templates available to customize?  How can I reverse engineer the rendered HTML  from the default chat window with all of the visualforce components in place, where I can create my own VF page:
<div style="top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; position: absolute;">
        <liveAgent:clientChat>
        <liveAgent:clientChatSaveButton />
        <liveAgent:clientChatEndButton />
        <div style="top: 25px; left: 5px; right: 5px; bottom: 5px; position: absolute; z-index:0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatAlertMessage />
                <liveAgent:clientChatStatusMessage />
        <table id="waitingMessage" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                <tr>
                        <td>Please wait while you are connected to an available agent.</td>
                </tr>
        </table>
        <div style="top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 41px; left: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute;word-wrap: break-word; z-index: 0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatLog />
        </div>
        <div style="position: absolute; height: auto; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; margin-right:67px;">
                <liveagent:clientChatInput /><liveAgent:clientChatSendButton />
        </div>
</div>
        </liveAgent:clientChat>
</div>
Please help.

Thanks...

We have an integration with JIRA and Salesforce via ServiceRocket to help our customer support, product develoipment, and enginneering organizations communicate.  The integration broke when Salesfprce introduced the Summer '16 release.  I suspect that this revolves around the new security and identity feaatures that Salesforce introduced.  Is anyone aware of any security/identity/integration features that would prevent Salesforce from calling out through the API to establish a connection with ServiceRocket and JIRA?  I can connect from JIRA to Salesforce but not from Salesforce to JIRA.
I am attempting to create a workflow rule field update formula that will return/update a date.  This formula will take a given date (DATE 1) plus (+) a processing days number (NUMBER 1) and return/update a date (DATE 2) during the work week.

Field Definitions
DATE 1 = Given Date
NUMBER 1 = Processing Days
DATE 2 = Result

Basic Formula:
DATE 1 + NUMBER 1 = DATE 2

Example 1
If I set a date field to 11/4/2014 (Tuesday) and want to add 3 business days, it should return 11/7/14 (Friday).
​DATE 1: 11/4/14 (Tuesday)
NUMBER 1: 3 (Business Days)
DATE 2: 11/7/14 (Friday)

Example 2
If I set a date field to 11/4/2014 (Tuesday) and want to add 10 business days, it should return 11/18/14 (Tuesday).
​DATE 1: 11/4/14 (Tuesday)
NUMBER 1: 10 (Business Days)
DATE 2: 11/18/14 (Tuesday)

Please note, DATE 2 should always be during the week.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

We are trying to build a process around the standard Salesforce Quote object and EchoSign Agreement object.  I have successfully generated a quote and agreement in Salesforce; however, I need to automatically attach our Terms of Service (Terms and Conditions) PDF to the EchoSign agreement.  How can I queue EchoSign to automatically merge/combine the Salesforce generated quote PDF to our Terms of Service PDF and create an EchoSign package of the two documents?  The solution that I am looking for is: when someone selects "Create New Agreement" button on the Agreements related list in the Quote object, the new agreement would already have our Terms of Service PDF attached to it plus the Quote PDF--automatically.
We are trying to build a process around the standard Salesforce Quote object and EchoSign Agreement object.  I have successfully generated a quote and agreement in Salesforce; however, I need to automatically attach our Terms of Service (Terms and Conditions) PDF to the EchoSign agreement.  How can I queue EchoSign to automatically merge/combine the Salesforce generated quote PDF to our Terms of Service PDF and create an EchoSign package of the two documents?  The solution that I am looking for is: when someone selects "Create New Agreement" button on the Agreements related list in the Quote object, the new agreement would already have our Terms of Service PDF attached to it plus the Quote PDF--automatically.
Hello,

I am attempting to style the default "Chat Window", the one that displays automatically if a "Custom Chat Page" (visualforce page) is not defined. 

BEFORE
User-added image
Is there a way to customize the CSS for this default chat window to look like this:

AFTER
User-added image
I was able to copy the HTML code, then modify and reference the CSS from the default chat window to apply our branding style guidelines.  I do not want to create a custom chat window using visualforce, I just want to change the toolbar and button colors, that's it.

Alternatively, are there fully functional chat window visualforce templates available to customize?  How can I reverse engineer the rendered HTML  from the default chat window with all of the visualforce components in place, where I can create my own VF page:
<div style="top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; position: absolute;">
        <liveAgent:clientChat>
        <liveAgent:clientChatSaveButton />
        <liveAgent:clientChatEndButton />
        <div style="top: 25px; left: 5px; right: 5px; bottom: 5px; position: absolute; z-index:0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatAlertMessage />
                <liveAgent:clientChatStatusMessage />
        <table id="waitingMessage" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                <tr>
                        <td>Please wait while you are connected to an available agent.</td>
                </tr>
        </table>
        <div style="top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 41px; left: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute;word-wrap: break-word; z-index: 0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatLog />
        </div>
        <div style="position: absolute; height: auto; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; margin-right:67px;">
                <liveagent:clientChatInput /><liveAgent:clientChatSendButton />
        </div>
</div>
        </liveAgent:clientChat>
</div>
Please help.

Thanks...

We have an integration with JIRA and Salesforce via ServiceRocket to help our customer support, product develoipment, and enginneering organizations communicate.  The integration broke when Salesfprce introduced the Summer '16 release.  I suspect that this revolves around the new security and identity feaatures that Salesforce introduced.  Is anyone aware of any security/identity/integration features that would prevent Salesforce from calling out through the API to establish a connection with ServiceRocket and JIRA?  I can connect from JIRA to Salesforce but not from Salesforce to JIRA.