• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Salesforce support pointed me in this direction, is it possible to add custom trails to trailhead for our org? Is this something that is on roadmap?

Many thanks
Aidan 
I am trying to develop a field that will close all jobs order statuses when another field which is set  to auto increment each day goes over 30.  
Here is my trigger but this is only working when an edit is done to the job order and I press save which is not what I want. I want all job orders with days idle greater than 30 to be closed. This is my trigger so far. Any ideas how I can set this.

trigger closeJobOrder on ts2__Job__c (before update) {

for(ts2__Job__c jobOrderStatus : trigger.new){

if (jobOrderStatus.Days_Idle__c > 30)
            {
                 jobOrderStatus.ts2__Status__c ='Closed';
            }
    }
}
How do I relate a standardcontroller to a custom object on a visual force page 
<apex:page standardController="ts2__Placement__c"  showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
  <p>You are viewing the {!ts2__Placement__c.name} record .</p>
Sample Encrypted Bank Account:  <apex:outputField value="{!ts2__Placement__c.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}" /><br />
</apex:page>

I am getting a error saying I cannot use the custom object on the visualforce page when I try to do this.
I am try to put a visualforce iframe into a e mail template, however the iframe will only work as a link in the e mail template and will not come through if I put it inside the HTML e mail body
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
<apex:iframe src="/apex/testEncrypted2?id=003A0000009bypw" scrolling="true" id="theIframe"/>
</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<apex:iframe src="/apex/testEncrypted2?id=003A0000009bypw" scrolling="true" id="theIframe"/>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>

The reason I am doing this is that I am trying to bring through an encrypted  custom field which is is masked if i do not try and do it this way. Is there a way to bring the iframe through in the e mail template??

Hi 

I am wondering is it possible to send information straight from salesforce to an external system. And if not what is the best data integration tool to use. Such as DBamp etc.

Hi

I am wondering is there any good alternatives to DBamp out there that would allow me to push information straight from my Salesforce objects into another database? 
Hi

I have a encrypted custom field. I want this field to be shown as plain text in an e mal template. I am using the apex outputField  <messaging:attachment >
Encrypted Account Number: <apex:outputField value="{!relatedTo.ts2__Employee__r.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}"/>
</messaging:attachment>
However the field remaims encypted in the e mail attachment.
Does anyone know a way around this??
Hi 

I have a encrypted custom field. I want this field to be shown as plain text in an e mal template. I am using the apex outputField  <messaging:attachment >
Encrypted Account Number: <apex:outputField value="{!relatedTo.ts2__Employee__r.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}"/>
</messaging:attachment>
However the field remaims encypted in the e mail attachment. 
Does anyone know a way around this??
I want to use an encrypted custom field in an e mail template. I want the field to be visible to the recipient of this e mail. Here is the code that gets the custom field from the record in the visualforce e mail template      Encrypted Account Number: {!relatedTo.ts2__Employee__r.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}  Is there a way of doing this?
Does anyone know what would be the best way to go as develop a page for a customer portal. Wheather to go with Sites.com or Force.com sites or Customer portal. I want to develop a client page in which allows the client to access a limited amount of information for example their client name, job orders etc.
How do I relate a standardcontroller to a custom object on a visual force page 
<apex:page standardController="ts2__Placement__c"  showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
  <p>You are viewing the {!ts2__Placement__c.name} record .</p>
Sample Encrypted Bank Account:  <apex:outputField value="{!ts2__Placement__c.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}" /><br />
</apex:page>

I am getting a error saying I cannot use the custom object on the visualforce page when I try to do this.
I am try to put a visualforce iframe into a e mail template, however the iframe will only work as a link in the e mail template and will not come through if I put it inside the HTML e mail body
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>

The reason I am doing this is that I am trying to bring through an encrypted  custom field which is is masked if i do not try and do it this way. Is there a way to bring the iframe through in the e mail template??

Hi

I am wondering is there any good alternatives to DBamp out there that would allow me to push information straight from my Salesforce objects into another database? 
I want to use an encrypted custom field in an e mail template. I want the field to be visible to the recipient of this e mail. Here is the code that gets the custom field from the record in the visualforce e mail template      Encrypted Account Number: {!relatedTo.ts2__Employee__r.Sample_Bank_Acc__c}  Is there a way of doing this?
I am trying to develop a field that will close all jobs order statuses when another field which is set  to auto increment each day goes over 30.  
Here is my trigger but this is only working when an edit is done to the job order and I press save which is not what I want. I want all job orders with days idle greater than 30 to be closed. This is my trigger so far. Any ideas how I can set this.

trigger closeJobOrder on ts2__Job__c (before update) {

for(ts2__Job__c jobOrderStatus : trigger.new){

if (jobOrderStatus.Days_Idle__c > 30)
            {
                 jobOrderStatus.ts2__Status__c ='Closed';
            }
    }
}