• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Salesforce1 team, 
I have a 3rd party app which I am trying to integrate with spring'14 edition. I can see my custom 3rd party app coming on the Chatter Feed and I can aso see the Mobile Nav in the left NAvigation menu of my Saleforce1 iPAd app. However, when  I click on the left navigation tab for my app, it tries to open my app as a URL and I get the following message "This App must be invoked via a signed request!". 
Need your help in fixing this issue.
Dear Salesforce1 team, 
I have a 3rd party app which I am trying to integrate with spring'14 edition. I can see my custom 3rd party app coming on the Chatter Feed and I can aso see the Mobile Nav in the left NAvigation menu of my Saleforce1 iPAd app. However, when  I click on the left navigation tab for my app, it tries to open my app as a URL and I get the following message "This App must be invoked via a signed request!". 
Need your help in fixing this issue.

Hi,

I have issue with include canvas app into Visualforce Page. My canvas app include PHP site from my server. It works in Canvas App preview and in Chatter tab too. But in Visualforce page not.

My simple VF page

<apex:page >
 <apex:canvasApp developerName="myCanvasAppName" />
</apex:page>

then I enter URL https:...salesforce../apex/myPage, and I got this error

Visualforce Error

Unable to retrieve installed application by namespace [null] and developer name [myCanvasAppName].

I tried to add namespacePrefix="" to canvasApp tag, but i got the same error.

Do I need something set somewhere?